the thread about nothing...

Never tried.. Too pricey.. I wanted to try..

1910610_1664780893811174_7873013709300729648_n.jpg

Anyone tried those meal subscription services and what are your thoughts. How do they ship to you, next day air?

I've tried a few, bounce around depending on the offers/discounts (best way to try em for a few weeks), they're all pretty similar, some have better quality ingredients while others have a bigger selection of meals. The boxes are shipped insulated with ice cold gel packs in the box to keep the food refrigerated for a certain amount of time (like up to 24 hours after delivery), it's usually through FedEx/UPS and they probably use 2nd Day Air or something similar. Currently using Home Chef for a couple meals a week, they've got the best quality of the big three I've tried, but the most limited selection (but not super limited).

I just got invited to this Discord with a bunch of stock market peeps. As everyone was talking about the moves they’re gonna make this week I realized a lot of these cats have no social skills. It’s all book smarts. As I started talking I realized everyone was really interested in what I was saying. Like REALLY interested. Mind you I’ve only been doing stocks for less than 2 years.
But it dawned on me that I really need to do something where I can practice my craft. I love public speaking and things like that. I wish I could do it more. Not necessarily those corny YouTube guys that say “learn how to make money fast” but like actual relevant things that I enjoy talking about.

Share the stock ideas? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom