the thread about nothing...

If anyone has seen any shoes or clothes with the Seattle Mariners colors (Navy/Teal), link me please.
Thanks

shopping

Screenshot_20210201-121601_SNKRS.jpg

after we die, the only people thats gonna remember us are our children and perhaps our grandchildren... if that

so within 2-3 generations, you will be forgotten

that frightens me becuase i don't want to be forgotten, i want to leave a legacy somehow

people like Michael Jackson will live forever through his music, but I don't really have anything for people to remember me after i'm gone

one of my professors from my university donates 90% of his income to build homes for people, parks, gardens, etc in his name so he will be remembered for a long time and that's really admirable to me but people like me will phase out of existence once im dead

This white chick tells me she’s getting some Jameson and ask did I want anything else. I said, “Yea, you can get some coke..” She said, “Ok hopefully I can get it lol”.
58928774-F3C9-456A-858D-5EB0EB406BB0.gif

“We talking about soda, right?”

“HaHa YoU cRaZy”

:rofl: :rofl:

This white chick tells me she’s getting some Jameson and ask did I want anything else. I said, “Yea, you can get some coke..” She said, “Ok hopefully I can get it lol”.
58928774-F3C9-456A-858D-5EB0EB406BB0.gif

“We talking about soda, right?”

“HaHa YoU cRaZy”

:rofl: :rofl:
Keeper :pimp:

after we die, the only people thats gonna remember us are our children and perhaps our grandchildren... if that

so within 2-3 generations, you will be forgotten

that frightens me becuase i don't want to be forgotten, i want to leave a legacy somehow

people like Michael Jackson will live forever through his music, but I don't really have anything for people to remember me after i'm gone

one of my professors from my university donates 90% of his income to build homes for people, parks, gardens, etc in his name so he will be remembered for a long time and that's really admirable to me but people like me will phase out of existence once im dead

It's normal.

You don't have to be remembered. You just have to do good. It goes a long way in people's live.

That's the best you can do, as long as you're not an artist (writer, musician, actor/acress, painter, sculptor), we are deemed to live simple lives, feeding our inner self with other people's creativity.

The world isn't asking you to be remembered it's just there for you to live it to your fullest, without harming other human beings.

Achieve your goals, set your mind in dreams that fits your ambitions, don't let your ambitions run dry, and if one of those ambitions is to be remember, **** all that I just wrote and go and do it. What's your name? I'll let my children (if I have any lol) know of you.

Back
Top Bottom