the thread about nothing...

Plain Jane's are pretty good, guy in the store gave em to me for 10 bucks, and they run for $20. Now these Wild Hemp are just garbage. Just terrible. They taste like the 7 or 8 dollars they're worth. You gotta be a bum if you buy them for smokes more than once. Just no.
IMG_4177.jpg

Women eat up the southern accents like this on dudes. But vice versa? Havent seen much craze doe a woman with that accent. Not very sexy at all.

Hell, I'm annoyed by the accent, but I think Issa Raye's cali (white girl) accent is sexier than this. It's still annoying but its sexier than this.
I'm from the south but I LOVE girls that talk proper. Ironically, I kinda wish I talked more proper, but truthfully, I feel mad square when I do so smh. Unless I'm high, then I talk like I'm on an interview.

I literally just sent this to my boy. Some women make stuff so difficult. I need to make a video about how ridiculous this is.

Ungrateful, on his phone, spitting, while his beautiful woman cooking for him :smh:
This means it has to be our aim for all of us : having so much choice about which woman that we can act like this :lol:
-
About accents I feel mixed with Cardi B, I find this woman very vulgar and sexy at the same time, maybe sexy because vulgar but as she's beautiful...
And I like her accent too, her delivery for her verse on Motorsport :smokin

That video of that guy in Philly that walked up to his neighbors and shot them point blank is wild :wow:

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom