the thread about nothing...

This white chick tells me she’s getting some Jameson and ask did I want anything else. I said, “Yea, you can get some coke..” She said, “Ok hopefully I can get it lol”.
58928774-F3C9-456A-858D-5EB0EB406BB0.gif

“We talking about soda, right?”

“HaHa YoU cRaZy”

:rofl: :rofl:
ever tried coke?

after we die, the only people thats gonna remember us are our children and perhaps our grandchildren... if that

so within 2-3 generations, you will be forgotten

that frightens me becuase i don't want to be forgotten, i want to leave a legacy somehow

people like Michael Jackson will live forever through his music, but I don't really have anything for people to remember me after i'm gone

one of my professors from my university donates 90% of his income to build homes for people, parks, gardens, etc in his name so he will be remembered for a long time and that's really admirable to me but people like me will phase out of existence once im dead
When we die memories are not reflective of who we were, people embellish reality so it has no real value. A lot of people making fun of MJ while he was alive or believing accusations against him, then when he died, everyone was missing him. Hypocrisy.
Realness is to be appreciated while alive. Even if by some decency people don't mention it. It's way easy to be appreciated when you're dead because people don't want to be cruel with deceased. So let's try to be appreciated while we can ! :D

It's like changing the whole world, we can't as individuals, but we can have impact on some

This white chick tells me she’s getting some Jameson and ask did I want anything else. I said, “Yea, you can get some coke..” She said, “Ok hopefully I can get it lol”.
58928774-F3C9-456A-858D-5EB0EB406BB0.gif

“We talking about soda, right?”

“HaHa YoU cRaZy”

:rofl: :rofl:

Story time
One time we were in Hollywood ordering a bunch of drinks. After a couple hours of drinking this new waiter comes up to us and asks us “do ya need anything”? My friends tells him “yea, do you have any limes”? The waiter is like Don’t trip I got you. He comes back 5 minutes later with a couple of baggies. He talking bout “how many ya need”
We look at the bags then look at him and we’re like “some limes bro, LIMES”
Dudes like oh my bad man, I thought ya said lines.
Don’t mind me. Whole situation was hella awkward lol

Have you ever been asked in the streets if you wanted to buy or if you got some cannabis ? Some tried to sell me 2 times I think and every time I made them repeat as I was choked lol but one time at night a guy even asked me if I got some...Don't know if it was to buy me, robe it or if he was waiting for me to give him but it's strange when you're not in it to be asked for. Must be the look...

after we die, the only people thats gonna remember us are our children and perhaps our grandchildren... if that

so within 2-3 generations, you will be forgotten

that frightens me becuase i don't want to be forgotten, i want to leave a legacy somehow

people like Michael Jackson will live forever through his music, but I don't really have anything for people to remember me after i'm gone

one of my professors from my university donates 90% of his income to build homes for people, parks, gardens, etc in his name so he will be remembered for a long time and that's really admirable to me but people like me will phase out of existence once im dead
“A man dies 2 deaths - once when his last breath is taken and once when his name is spoken for the final time”

I got one.....

Many many years ago at a popular beach in so cal. A semi lookin' homeless guy had a sign that said, "Taking Donations for weed." 1st instinct was, man this guy is Straight Up about what he wants to go buy after panhandling money from people. I get 10 yards past him and then it hit me. I looked at my girl
tenor.gif
and said babe we're about to pick up and get lifted while we're here at the beach. She gives me the greenlight because we were out before we even started walking. So I walk up to him and ask, are you taking donations for(in exchange) weed. He says yes and busted out 3 different containers of some good green. Surprisingly no reggie too. I "donated" to his charity for "weed" with a nice tip and I was good. I told him "clever sign because I thought you wanted money so you can go buy weed." He said "yea it means that too." Gave him the fist bump and went about my business.

Have you ever been asked in the streets if you wanted to buy or if you got some cannabis ? Some tried to sell me 2 times I think and every time I made them repeat as I was choked lol but one time at night a guy even asked me if I got some...Don't know if it was to buy me, robe it or if he was waiting for me to give him but it's strange when you're not in it to be asked for. Must be the look...

not sure if serious or if :pimp:

not sure if serious or if :pimp:
No, I am serious, it was at night, I was with my girlfriend at this time, 2008 the year, I used to take her to her home, but I have no car and she lived in a french equivalent of projects, so when I leave her, still in her zone, a guy asked me for that, but not the hipster type, rather thuggish, and I have, in my opinion, nothing of a thug, but I do seem weird in general, never had issues with the police but a lot with vigils because of that. Nothing of a criminal, just a cheap delinquent lol worst thing is I'm honest so it sometimes makes me laugh sometimes disappoints me...And I always have been taken for a drug user since I was a teen...
These days NT had been my autobiography, I'ld try to be less egocentric next time ^^

No, I am serious, it was at night, I was with my girlfriend at this time, 2008 the year, I used to take her to her home, but I have no car and she lived in a french equivalent of projects, so when I leave her, still in her zone, a guy asked me for that, but not the hipster type, rather thuggish, and I have, in my opinion, nothing of a thug, but I do seem weird in general, never had issues with the police but a lot with vigils because of that. Nothing of a criminal, just a cheap delinquent lol worst thing is I'm honest so it sometimes makes me laugh sometimes disappoints me...And I always have been taken for a drug user since I was a teen...
These days NT had been my autobiography, I'ld try to be less egocentric next time ^^
Do you have wavy hairs and glasses?? Studies that do not exist proved that having both increase by 300% your probability of being asked for skunk.

Source: My hat.

Back
Top Bottom