the thread about nothing...

Cats in here really doing coke
y9v.gif
This place actually makes a lot more sense now :lol:

Ha I started following this chick that does sneaker related paintings and sculptures. Her **** was dope so I started following. With the new “fame”, somewhere along the way, she figured out she was fine af and started a lil lil thirst trapping, nothing too outrageous. If you look at her whole timeline you can see the moment it clicked. :lol: More power to her tho. I just thought that was funny.

Ha I started following this chick that does sneaker related paintings and sculptures. Her **** was dope so I started following. With the new “fame”, somewhere along the way, she figured out she was fine af and started a lil lil thirst trapping, nothing too outrageous. If you look at her whole timeline you can see the moment it clicked. :lol: More power to her tho. I just thought that was funny.
Pics? I legit never knew about anyone doing sneaker paintings

What's her @

Pics? I legit never knew about anyone doing sneaker paintings

I've thought about doing it but never got around to doing any.

Anyone see that video of a PA snow shoveling dispute between neighbors that turns into a murder suicide? Sheesh.
Saw that video last night. A very sad way to go out man. They should've just let that psycho dude rant & scream his lungs away. By them responding to his craziness they fueled & hyped him up even more. Tragic event. Philly is a wild place

I feel like this is going to come with repercussions but **** it. Be nice TAN. _vivalareina

For the record, I found out about her on Hypebeast. Ijs
She's pretty and got talent, I think I saw some of her arts before for some sneaker magazine or fanzine

Saw that video last night. A very sad way to go out man. They should've just let that psycho dude rant & scream his lungs away. By them responding to his craziness they fueled & hyped him up even more. Tragic event. Philly is a wild place

i think there was more to the story
Dude definitely had some pent up anger towards them. Especially as neighbors. Definitely one of the crazier videos I’ve ever seen.

I used Google Translate for this one I read these days :

The human remains of Estefania, a young woman who is 3 months pregnant, were found on January 24 scattered at 2 different locations in Aguascalientes, Mexico.

Some members of the 25-year-old mother-to-be were hidden in a plastic barrel near a river. The others were found in a water treatment plant.

The autopsy revealed that she died on January 21 or 22. Estefania was stabbed and then dismembered.

Very quickly, suspicion fell on her 23-year-old boyfriend Cristian. Upon investigating his personality, the police learned that he led a double life.

The young man is also in a relationship with a certain Itzel, aged 20.

The latter had recently discovered her partner's extramarital affair with Estefania and the latter's pregnancy. The young woman then orchestrated the assassination of her rival.

She asked her boyfriend and an 18-year-old sidekick to kill and dismember her. The victim was unaware that Cristian was in a relationship with Itzel.

The three suspects were arrested and placed in pre-trial detention. They risk between 40 to 60 years in prison.

Another and last one :

On March 6, 2020, a 16-year-old girl filed a complaint against her uncle Beaux Cormier (left) for rape.

The 35-year-old man, who had previously served time for sex crimes, was released after posting $ 50,000 bail.

The victim was due to testify against him in early 2021 in court. To stop him, his uncle paid two hitmen to shoot him.

On January 13, the two men armed with firearms entered the teenager's house in Montegut, Louisiana (United States).

They ran into Brittany Cormier (left), the 34-year-old mother of the victim, who was with her neighbor Hope Nettleton (right), 37. Brittany then impersonated her teenage daughter.

Just before, the mother had had time to hide her daughter and daughter-in-law in a closet.

Brittany Cormier was shot. The neighbor was shot dead while trying to disarm one of the two shooters.

"Brittany Cormier told the shooter she was the rape victim, accepting her fate to save the real victim," said Timothy Soignet, sheriff of the Parish of Terrebone.

Andrew Eskine (middle), 25, and Dalvin Wilson (right), 22, were arrested a few days later and confessed to being paid by Beaux Cormier, the victim's brother, to commit the crime.

The three men were jailed and their bail was set at $ 2 million. They risk the death penalty.

Was in the boondocks I think out in Plains Township. I guess there was a history of tension between them. The couple definitely went too far and then paid the price. Never know when someone is on the edge of snapping. Their 15 year old son was home when they got capped. Crazy all around.

Jules did a great job playing Samuel L Jackson back then

Spoiler alert : Brett didn't use the N-word neither...

EDIT : I fear it have been posted already, if it is, my apologies

Jerry Seinfeld in Pulp Fiction

Just realized 3 posts, sorry for the flood I would be careful

Last edited:
You like them with cars huh? 😅

Death Proof be having one of the best OST in all history.
I can jam to any of the songs in the movie. Way too good.

on top of my mind

The Lobster
The Witch
Mulholland Drive
Blue Velvet
Before Sunrise
La Grande Belleza
Reservoir Dogs

74877EF2-8224-4367-95B0-88AF27A1A567.gif

all of this! Death proof opening scene with the girls pulling up to that one chicks apartment......GOAT music and vibe.

I could watch all those moves on your list hundreds of times and not get tired of them. You’re invited to the movie night anytime, no Uzi.

Back
Top Bottom