the thread about nothing...

I saw an interview of melissa ford and her friend talking bout drake smashed both of them at da same time :rofl::rofl::pimp::pimp:
tenor.gif

:lol: I can understand how enjoyable it would be for a man to have two women for him, but what a challenge to give them what they really want
Posted yesterady by someone in Hip Hop TAN but of circumstance :

^^

my bad, he smashed them both at da same time but not simultaneously

they sounded hella bitter too lmfao

It wasn't the same guy girls, they were twins like here :

Each time I share à R. Kelly's joint I feel obligated to say no to the man he is :lol:

you cant date drake, you're on his **** list lmfaoooo

he's just crossing you off his list one at a time

I'll never understand groupies, fans that's okay, it could be too much, but I understand you can like what the artist do and it could become some kind of obsession, but groupies are just about ####### with celebs...

EDIT : I like Drake in SNL's skits, this one especially

or when he impersonates Jay-Z

Nah. I was actually at the strip club/sports bar with some female coworkers. When you go to the strip club with women, you let them tip. Their plan was go to the bar and watch the game(the Rockets were in the playoffs) AND THEN go to the strip club. I didn’t realize we were going to the strip club before we went to the strip club. I spent most of the time calling the homie that tried to blow off watching the game with. When I told what was going down, he dropped what he was doing and brought his ***. :lol:
Your a good man, I'm not sure if I would of been able to keep my hands to myself. I've also been to strip club with women and it's quite fun but you do need to conduct yourself differently. What's funny though is I've also ran into ig models/******** chick's at venues as well. I thought I was wrapping this one girl up but she gave me her IG instead of her number :smh:

Last edited:
I’ve had my PS4 for about 5 years and last night I realized I’ve never actually played a PS4 game. Just 2k, madden, COD and Gran Turismo. I’ve had Horizon Zero Dawn this whole time and just played it for the first time. :wow: Im talking about getting a PS5, I never even appreciated PS4!

I’ve had my PS4 for about 5 years and last night I realized I’ve never actually played a PS4 game. Just 2k, madden, COD and Gran Turismo. I’ve had Horizon Zero Dawn this whole time and just played it for the first time. :wow: Im talking about getting a PS5, I never even appreciated PS4!

HZD a great game, put a lot of hours into that one, still need to play the dlc tho

Back
Top Bottom