the thread about nothing...

1615002318654.png

Retinal migraine since 1 hour and a half, better than sooner, but still...I could incriminate fatigue, but to be more specific I think it's because of some video games : all the Mode 7 era, retried yesterday Street Racer and Stunt Race FX on SNES and as the last time I felt bad like this I was playing to Prodeus, a new game with an old school look like Doom...

So, old games are ok, but not all of them, 2D isn't a problem but old school 3D is not for sensitive people I guess...

Last edited:
Coming to America is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I remember watching it back to back to back when I was at home sick from school.

I'm never watching that sequel.

It was aight. I'd be more disappointed if I paid money to see it, but it's funny because it's self aware. They waited too long for a sequel, but it's good for an at home watch. I still look at the OG like it's disconnected from this one though lol.

Last edited:
Coming to America is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I remember watching it back to back to back when I was at home sick from school.

I'm never watching that sequel.

Why not?

I think I know what you will say but how does a completely separate movie take away your feelings from the original?

The character of the roles

I have an interpretation of akeem embedded in my brain from the movie that I love.
I don't want to see something to alter that.

Same for all characters.

Kind of like what they did to luke Skywalker.

I guess maybe NEVER but I'm in no rush to see it at all nor do I want to.

Back
Top Bottom