the thread about nothing...

Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Very worried about the pain that will come after.

I’ve had 3 pulled out, didn’t really feel any pain from the removal. The problem was chewing on the inside of your mouth because you couldn’t feel it due to the numbing injection. Now THAT hurt more the next day. You’ll be fine though.

Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Very worried about the pain that will come after.

Got all mine pulled out about 14 yrs ago. I’m thankful I had no bad side effects such as swelling or pain. Only bad thing that happened was I ate chips maybe a little too soon. Stabbed the bottom left area where the tooth was pulled with a piece of chip. Bled a little and hurt like hell. It still had not completely healed yet.

same, bro. I feel like I look like I’m trying to look cool. I feel so corny lol
591b09a233c8a6079cc9e0363864578f.jpg

seule-la-formule-pelliculee.jpg

It really helps when you suffer from teeth, local anesthesia and this, just don't take too much because of codeine

Last edited:

Had mine done right before my Turkey trip last year - fooled around and got Trismus. Couldn’t open my mouth wide for 3 months. Eventually had to eat soft food because it was the only thing that could fit - average person jaw opens at 35mm+, I couldn’t open it but only 6mm.

Got with this dope PT that specializes in Trismus and got me back in the game within 4-5 weeks. He actually text me the other day to check up on me.

Make sure they be careful with the shots (intramuscular injections) or the overextended of the jaw for long periods.

Back
Top Bottom