the thread about nothing...

tell me about it. imagine the time when there was no cable and shows were signing off early, limited tv programs and boring ones. you would rather go to sleep. people back then sleep early and wake up early. I still do wake up early but my sleeping pattern is now starts around 11PM to 12AM. internet and gaming is the very reason of staying up late til 3AM. now that I have a sick pc rig that I slowed down and never wanting to stay longer than 10PM . I felt bad not able to use my rig considering the power it can manage in gaming. I'd say this baby is still good for another 2 years before an upgrade.
I'm not doing it now but I plan to be able to stop PC early in order to go to my bed with the tablet, as I know I wouldn't last long if it's just about watching a show, in fact be active is what makes us awake, if we succeed to slide to be more passive it's a great path to sleep, be active the day, a lot, in order to feel comfortable to be passive in the evening, and then sleep with perfect conditions, no light, no sound, ear plugs, beanie, warm enough but still some freshness, because how a waste of time each time we wake up in order to take off a hoodie or something

For weekdays, I must be on that every man sleep cycle minus 3 of the 4 naps. Despite the fact that I know I have to be up, for whatever reason, it never fails that I'm still up bull****ting around come 11 - 11:30 p.m. with a wake up time of 4 a.m. Consiatenly happens. Like my body has decided this is the acceptable routine.

Knew a dude growing up who always spoke about how he “hated sleep”.

He would claim to go to sleep at around 3AM despite getting to school at 7.

Funny thing is he was usually extremely hyper.

de0shfe2opu61.jpg

Love Redman in general and this is a very good surprise to hear him in some "fast flow" style, fire

"I could give you seventeen syllable haikus
No one seein' Doc, America should think like Erykah Badu
"

and annotation on Genius :

" Redman says he could give you a seventeen syllable haiku, a short form of poetry from Japan. Traditional Japanese Haikus consist of 17 syllables in a 5, 7, 5 pattern. He then proceeds to do it in the next lyric:

No one’s seeing doc – 5 syllables
America should think like – 7 syllables
Erykah Badu – 5 syllables "

-

Insomniac anthem

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom