the thread about nothing...

77z6azbaknr61.jpg

LinedActualHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

It is kinda crazy that you're supposed to sleep for a third of your life :lol: I was thinking about this like last week... the average 75 year old has slept for 25 years of their life :lol: kinda crazy

Naps is a must, once you tried it, I even got one album I use for it, its lenght is perfect, it's soft music and I love its lyrics, so each time I take my snap I use it + an alarm and I just use the alarm in case I slept, but I'm in a zone where I'm not awake and not sleeping, and it's very comfortable

For bad sleeping or light sleeping

Take time to eat enough before, not just before but a few hours before, aere a lot the place your bedroom, use ear plugs, but not any types, those which look like cones, then a beanie to fix them and to not feel the coldness for those with shaved heads and then you're in really good condition to sleep if you are in a dark room

No hunger, noise, light, coldness would disturb you

And for those who think too much, as you already know it you're not far to be able to not thinking or at least to focus on something calm

And what about lucid dreams ? When you become able to sleep enough then you get more conscience about what you're dreaming about and can take the control

We were discussing of marijuana and shrooms those days, for those who enjoy them, try lucid dreams !

No drugs, just free your mind...

I stopped dreaming for a while but have actually had some this month. I like to post about my dreams, but didnt have the time to actually do so. But was cool to get back to dreaming.

I stopped dreaming for a while but have actually had some this month. I like to post about my dreams, but didnt have the time to actually do so. But was cool to get back to dreaming.
Few years back I dreamt a lot and I noted everything I was able to send it to myself by mail to be able to look at it years after

And as the most of the people my dreams got that thing makes you understand it is not real, while you're awake

That's the point with lucid dreams, you can generate physical incomfort before sleeping in order for your body to know it is not the regular way to make you realize you're dreaming, or, be in some suspicious set of mind while you're dreaming like " wait a minute, it is not possible " + reality check, when you try to hurt yourself and when you try to look at yourself in a mirror...

The mirrors in video game SWAT 4 look like looking at a mirror in a dream, you just can't or if you do, don't think it's possible to see yourself how you are but more as you feel, and how you consider yourself

I swear I got ptsd from this damn song lol. My first job was at 6flags and I worked in admissions at the front gate. It was the year this commercial came out, they played that damn song every 15 mins over the speakers at the front gate entrance. I had to hear it every damn day the entire summer. Straight torture...
Not only everything too much is a torture
like Beethoven became for his fan Alex in A Clockwork Orange
but what a ###### song we got here :rofl:

Bad timing like when some people lie responding to " where you at ? " by some random " I'm at McDonald's ", and the asker then suggests to join, and you better run to be there before him :lol:

Or " what are you doing ? "
" - oh I'm with Paul
- really ?
- of course !
- well that's curious because I was with Nancy on the phone and she was telling me Paul had just an accident and is at the hospital...
- haven't I told you I watched Grey's Anatomy a lot when I was with the gorgeous non curious girl before I met you ?
- you know what ? Just do what you got to do, I really don't care, I can handle it ! "

téléchargement.jpeg

I could manage to stay up at 3AM and wake up around 8/9AM without a problem during my late 20s to early 30s. nowadays, it is a must that I have atleast 6-7 hours of quality sleep which meant no pauses or waking up in between. when I was still doing my night shifts which I have done for 5 years (5 nights per week), only managing about 5 hours of sleep, I noticed that my body was deteriorating badly. I quite that job as it was killing me. I would say anything of 5hrs and less are bad.

what I found helpful on getting you knocked out and sleepy, physical activity helps a lot. I now normally do gym work after arriving from work. do enough for a burn or really tired. eat then just collapse on the bed. the next thing you know, it's morning. it also helped that we changed our pillows now. for me, those gel-type memory foams works for me. never experienced drooling for a very long time.

I could manage to stay up at 3AM and wake up around 8/9AM without a problem during my late 20s to early 30s. nowadays, it is a must that I have atleast 6-7 hours of quality sleep which meant no pauses or waking up in between. when I was still doing my night shifts which I have done for 5 years (5 nights per week), only managing about 5 hours of sleep, I noticed that my body was deteriorating badly. I quite that job as it was killing me. I would say anything of 5hrs and less are bad.

what I found helpful on getting you knocked out and sleepy, physical activity helps a lot. I now normally do gym work after arriving from work. do enough for a burn or really tired. eat then just collapse on the bed. the next thing you know, it's morning. it also helped that we changed our pillows now. for me, those gel-type memory foams works for me. never experienced drooling for a very long time.
Yes, physical activity is the key, because physically tired is a good thing to sleep, not mentally tired. I walk about 10 km (6,21371 miles) each day when I'm working, not all days, it depends, sometimes I don't walk a lot, but in general, about 10 km, so when I don't go to sleep at time, it is just because of myself as I'm probably on the Internet or gaming FPS :lol:

Because if we were in 1900 with no computer I'ld rather sleep really early, and it's easiest to go sleep early when you're just passive watching a show, but video games, especially FPS, or worst, fast FPS...You're not in a mood for sleep for hours :rofl:

Yes, physical activity is the key, because physically tired is a good thing to sleep, not mentally tired. I walk about 10 km (6,21371 miles) each day when I'm working, not all days, it depends, sometimes I don't walk a lot, but in general, about 10 km, so when I don't go to sleep at time, it is just because of myself as I'm probably on the Internet or gaming FPS :lol:

Because if we were in 1900 with no computer I'ld rather sleep really early, and it's easiest to go sleep early when you're just passive watching a show, but video games, especially FPS, or worst, fast FPS...You're not in a mood for sleep for hours :rofl:
tell me about it. imagine the time when there was no cable and shows were signing off early, limited tv programs and boring ones. you would rather go to sleep. people back then sleep early and wake up early. I still do wake up early but my sleeping pattern is now starts around 11PM to 12AM. internet and gaming is the very reason of staying up late til 3AM. now that I have a sick pc rig that I slowed down and never wanting to stay longer than 10PM . I felt bad not able to use my rig considering the power it can manage in gaming. I'd say this baby is still good for another 2 years before an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom