the thread about nothing...

IMG_20210407_142955.jpg

Had just graduated high school. Was walking next to the train...buddy runs up on me, grabs my shirt and pulls out a gun.

"Dont run big homie"

Then proceeds to walk me to one of these and empties my pockets.

Broad daylight too lol...like 9 a.m. at least 3 folks saw it and approached me after. Bit late for help now lol.

Last edited:
I'm no exceedingly attractive man...

But the wife from Curb Your Enthusiam is a classic Butterface, amirite?

Like it's not super horrible. It has some charm. But it is definitely not a classically beautiful look.

I'm no exceedingly attractive man...

But the wife from Curb Your Enthusiam is a classic Butterface, amirite?

Like it's not super horrible. It has some charm. But it is definitely not a classically beautiful look.
some butterface women do have some charm. personally, I would go for the vital-stats despite the butterface over a pretty/beautiful face with terrible v-s. on a sidenote, the actress on that show gives me a Rosanna Arquette vibes.

Supermans planet got destroyed, thats way more terrible.

Typical Batman thinking his regular people tragedy is the be all, end all.
But Batman is only human, made of darkness, got no power and saw them die in front of him, right ?

Superman, as Silver Surfer, got a lot of empathy for humans, as he is not human, and when your planet got destroyed, it's not as much personal as only your parents, Superman is one of a lot of victims, so he couldn't victimize himself, while Batman isn't either, he's just made of darkness, I don't think this dark mood is to complain, it's just same things impact you differently according to who you were when it happened, that's why some people survive to terrible things, and others not

And I definitely prefer Batman over Superman, it's quite easy to relate to Batman, or Spider-Man, while the love for humanity of Superman and Silver Surfer make them look naive...

Back
Top Bottom