the thread about nothing...

I've been trying to understand the allure of Jennifer Lopez pretty much my whole life & I just don't see it. Like she'd be a hot teacher, and hot teachers are usually only hot b/c teachers on average range from average to boogerwolf. No offense, but I don't even think I'd do a look back to her. I means she's pretty, good dancer/perfomer, was good in Selena, but based on what she's brought to the table I don't understand how she's gotta so rich and has been so relevant.
it's called influence and marketability brought by marketing. at first I also asked myself how untalented people like the Kardashians got all the hype. then I realized people are into garbage now and hooking up with rappers and NBA players to get noticed. I'm not saying JLO is garbage though. thinking about it, you have to realize how these new people calling themselves as artists are poor singers got to be successful. aside from sleeping their way on top, they show a lot of their behind on their music videos.

it's called influence and marketability brought by marketing. at first I also asked myself how untalented people like the Kardashians got all the hype. then I realized people are into garbage now and hooking up with rappers and NBA players to get noticed. I'm not saying JLO is garbage though. thinking about it, you have to realize how these new people calling themselves as artists are poor singers got to be successful. aside from sleeping their way on top, they show a lot of their behind on their music videos.
You can be a poor singer and still be dope, Bob Dylan is poor singer and he's one of the best artist to live. W/ the Karadashians I can understand their relevance b/c of their tv show being also being played, but w/ J Lo I never hear anyone say something specific about previous work she's done. No album, movie, tv show, song, etc.

You can be a poor singer and still be dope, Bob Dylan is poor singer and he's one of the best artist to live. W/ the Karadashians I can understand their relevance b/c of their tv show being also being played, but w/ J Lo I never hear anyone say something specific about previous work she's done. No album, movie, tv show, song, etc.
well then. it's definitely her Big Buns.

I picked up a pair of deadstock Reebok Questions in my size in the clearance section of WSS today. They were still factory laced for only $49.99. However, I was owed a $10 discount due to my points. Ended up only paying $40 for them :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
E74F1AB7-2983-4A66-A675-6DA5342EB493.jpeg

I picked up a pair of deadstock Reebok Questions in my size in the clearance section of WSS today. They were still factory laced for only $49.99. However, I was owed a $10 discount due to my points. Ended up only paying $40 for them :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
E74F1AB7-2983-4A66-A675-6DA5342EB493.jpeg
damn, I'm waiting for these to drop like that.

This one tripped me out for a second.
I quickly thought, how in the hell did they do donuts with those parking blocks there???
🤔
20210424_191046.jpg

Until I got closer is when I saw that the parking blocks are fairly new. 🤦‍♂😆

This one tripped me out for a second.
I quickly thought, how in the hell did they do donuts with those parking blocks there???
🤔
20210424_191046.jpg

Until I got closer is when I saw that the parking blocks are fairly new. 🤦‍♂️😆
yeah. obviously they put those to discourage drifters (not that kind).

San Andreas stories so should’ve happened.. we could’ve maybe played as Sweet who was CJ’s brother

Vice City Stories was awesome. Just beat that game recently for the first time
Yes, or Brian (CJ's dead brother), it would add even more to the lore
About episodes on PSP I found their character more charismatic than the ones in OG's (Claude and Tommy)
And Tony in Liberty City Stories looks way better than what he would become in GTA III

I think I'm going to play again these games, just remember of a bug in Vice City Stories at a mission with a phone preventing me to finish the game

EDIT : I also would like to plat as Cesar or Catalina, both great characters, about Catalina it's just not possible because of how things go with her character...
A multi path like some Resident Evil could have been something, not like in GTA V but really from the beginning to the end
CJ / Brian / Sweet / Cesar / Catalina

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom