the thread about nothing...

I took 2 50mg's, and 3rd/4th one b/c I thought it was just food. This was Friday night need I mind you and I still don't feel right. I'm not freaking out or anything, I just want it to end.
1619379557160.png

damn, not how you’re surviving that dosage.
I do 10-25 mg daily for the past few months.
I once did 35mg and HATED it. I can’t even imagine 200mg.
I’ve also never used cannabis before a couple months ago so maybe I’m just a super lightweight.

so i'm assuming, florida leaving it up to the individual teams and organizations to set their own rules regarding attendance

I've been trying to understand the allure of Jennifer Lopez pretty much my whole life & I just don't see it. Like she'd be a hot teacher, and hot teachers are usually only hot b/c teachers on average range from average to boogerwolf. No offense, but I don't even think I'd do a look back to her. I means she's pretty, good dancer/perfomer, was good in Selena, but based on what she's brought to the table I don't understand how she's gotta so rich and has been so relevant.

Ken_Rosenberg_%28GTA_Vice_City%29.jpg 105a758fd2cace4d25bc2079a31f1c45.jpg

I prefer Vice City Stories to Vice City, same for Liberty City, and I was so enthusiastic at the time to see a San Andreas Stories on PSP...
What a pity it never happened after those 2 great games...
San Andreas stories so should’ve happened.. we could’ve maybe played as Sweet who was CJ’s brother

Vice City Stories was awesome. Just beat that game recently for the first time

I might be mistaken but I think that's the first sporting event to be at full capacity post pandemic. People hate him but Dana White got it done

texas rangers had 38k on opening day the other week

all dana white did was go to places that have little to no restrictions

Back
Top Bottom