the thread about nothing...

297.png

on the otherhand, had dreams where I didn't want to wake up. the most annoying part is that you are just about to that stage of excitement then suddenly you wake up or someone disturbs you from that moment. so annoying.
I know this feeling, it happens me sometimes, like this night, I can't tell exactly what it was about but it was a very pleasant dream, I just know I was speaking with a man and a woman and there was no tension but we weren't too familiar either, just more than cordial and we were cool with that, obviously as I went to sleep early I woke up in the night and if I can't tell at which hour with accuracy, I would say 2.00 AM...

_

Only experimented 2 times I think sleep paralysis, as a kid and as a young teenager, first time I dreamed of God, second time of Devil, nothing less than this :lol: + second time there was also an alternative version of my mother, with arm in a sling, and arrows through her, when it was about Devil, each time I tried to turn my head to see him in front of me, as I only saw some shadow to my left, I felt like someone was slapping me

I used to had some lucid dreams a few years back, but maybe I became to interested by them and I was too much talking about them, I lost the empowered to have them, or I just don't sleep enough, because this reasoning looks like some magical thought...

Like what if 2 people, a couple for example, were dreaming each one and both met in their dreams ?

I think I need to finally watch Inception since years people talking about it :lol:

Family Matters
Cosby Show
Boy Meets World
Family Ties

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

All of those shows had a home with stairs in the front room that lead up stairs as well as stairs in the kitchen that lead up stairs.

The closest I've seen to a home with this kind of setup is my Grandma's two flat. But it's a two flat. So the home upstairs had stairs in the front, but not in the front room. And there was a set of stairs in the back of the home off the kitchen that went from 1st floor to 2nd floor.

If I got rich, I'm getting a house with stairs for access to 2nd floor from the kitchen, in addition to regular front room stairs.

Family Matters
Cosby Show
Boy Meets World
Family Ties

All of those shows had a home with stairs in the front room that lead up stairs as well as stairs in the kitchen that lead up stairs.

The closest I've seen to a home with this kind of setup is my Grandma's two flat. But it's a two flat. So the home upstairs had stairs in the front, but not in the front room. And there was a set of stairs in the back of the home off the kitchen that went from 1st floor to 2nd floor.

If I got rich, I'm getting a house with stairs for access to 2nd floor from the kitchen, in addition to regular front room stairs.
If rich best thing is no levels and a vehicle to go to different areas :lol: and in all of this a little condensed 40 m² ( 430.4 ft²) with all the necessary for lazy days you just want it all near to you :D
That's what I like right now in real life, I'm living in a small place so I don't have to move a lot :rofl:

w_capsule-hotel-home-photography-enclosed-living-small-won-kim-japan-16.jpg

Family Matters
Cosby Show
Boy Meets World
Family Ties

Had no idea!

unnamed.jpg

gettyimages-138371899-1024x1024.jpg

I know this feeling, it happens me sometimes, like this night, I can't tell exactly what it was about but it was a very pleasant dream, I just know I was speaking with a man and a woman and there was no tension but we weren't too familiar either, just more than cordial and we were cool with that, obviously as I went to sleep early I woke up in the night and if I can't tell at which hour with accuracy, I would say 2.00 AM...

_

Only experimented 2 times I think sleep paralysis, as a kid and as a young teenager, first time I dreamed of God, second time of Devil, nothing less than this :lol: + second time there was also an alternative version of my mother, with arm in a sling, and arrows through her, when it was about Devil, each time I tried to turn my head to see him in front of me, as I only saw some shadow to my left, I felt like someone was slapping me

I used to had some lucid dreams a few years back, but maybe I became to interested by them and I was too much talking about them, I lost the empowered to have them, or I just don't sleep enough, because this reasoning looks like some magical thought...

Like what if 2 people, a couple for example, were dreaming each one and both met in their dreams ?

I think I need to finally watch Inception since years people talking about it :lol:
you haven't watched Inception? you surely are missing out.
only watched Inception by chance then got hooked into it. amazing concept imo.

Legit cant believe tiktok is a thing that gained real traction.

If we wanted short vids, why'd vine shut down?

I know I'm the old man now. And its obvious because I'm fully okay with being the old man. Dont even wanna keep up on this new ****.
remember when myspace and friendster were a thing? oh and skype? lol

just saw my young son doing some programming. it was like programming with cheat codes considering all they have to do is copy-paste and edit the whole thing on windows. during my time, we have to type the whole thing line per line and takes you hours or all night to finish. almost everything now is a convenience but still us oldtimers are having difficulty keeping now. I can now relate to my dad why he didn't want to learn anything new when I was a teenager.

Back
Top Bottom