the thread about nothing...

Desired?
Arizona
Left overs
Bbq (since chili cheese fritos ain't up there...they lackin)
Cupcake
Fruit roll up/by the foot.

Ay, Gatorade tasted like trash on first experience. By high school, it was a normal tasting sugar fueling drink. But prior to that? Watered down trash.

Blue Gatorade
Lunch Meat Hoagie/Cold Cuts to others
Cool Ranch Doritos
dunkaroos
fruit by the foot

Family Matters
Cosby Show
Boy Meets World
Family Ties

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

All of those shows had a home with stairs in the front room that lead up stairs as well as stairs in the kitchen that lead up stairs.

The closest I've seen to a home with this kind of setup is my Grandma's two flat. But it's a two flat. So the home upstairs had stairs in the front, but not in the front room. And there was a set of stairs in the back of the home off the kitchen that went from 1st floor to 2nd floor.

If I got rich, I'm getting a house with stairs for access to 2nd floor from the kitchen, in addition to regular front room stairs.

Full House

all you need as a youth, mom just give you a spam musubi and a can of juice wrapped in tin foil.

Screenshot_20210429-071044_Photos.jpg

I used to get the Lunchables Nachos all the time. Also they need to bring back Oreo Cakesters. Those were the best

Xfinity is the most trash company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

I've already claimed a new home I will own in 2 years. Add a new ISP to that 2 year list as well. So ****in trash.

Back from my 3 week getaway
Got a nice tan and my birthday this Saturday.
It’s been a great 2021 so far 🥳
Nice, but we got a great TAN too :rofl:

i still cant believe TAN is destroying General.. not srs

lolol remember those days man a good amount of heads wanted this small group far outta here

16M Views :nthat::smokin
Because in TAN you can have one page/2/3 about some topic and then it moves to something else while too much specific topic could tend to die sooner or later, great was the idea the author get

I like 6. I swear man. Dudes love spending thousands on high end fits just to impress chicks that shop at H&M. Make it make sense to me, please.

maybe when someone dresses themselves nicely they do it cause they like to dress nice not necessarily care what hypothetical women would think

do you put on all the sneakers and clothes you wear for women?
i didn't watch the video btw

It’s just like sneakers, it’s not to impress women, it’s to impress other dudes.
I'm not disagreeing w/ u, but what a about the trickin & dudes showing off their wad of ones? I've seen it, "the ho's gon love this." I seent it.

I have never worn sneakers for other dudes, I just liked to buy something I would never have been able of before, and something I don't even really knew about before, it's 100 % about visual and comfort but not for other men, sometimes you like things just for you, if it really was for the others we would all wear the same sneakers, don't care about if it's hype or not, just if I like it is what I asking myself, TN got some hype, whatever ? Still a great shoe, I wouldn't give up because thugs then hipsters worn it, don't care

Back
Top Bottom