the thread about nothing...

maybe when someone dresses themselves nicely they do it cause they like to dress nice not necessarily care what hypothetical women would think

do you put on all the sneakers and clothes you wear for women?
i didn't watch the video btw
that would be back in the day. nowadays, people just wear something because it's the current fad, seek attention or fear that they are going to get criticized if they wear something that others would mock on. women are savage especially the ones that you meet in a bar/club. on the otherhand, if the b*****s see Henry Cavill come by with the ugliest get-up possible and have not taken a shower for a month, damn h**s wouldn't give damn even if he was wearing grandma's clothes.

I have never worn sneakers for other dudes, I just liked to buy something I would never have been able of before, and something I don't even really knew about before, it's 100 % about visual and comfort but not for other men, sometimes you like things just for you, if it really was for the others we would all wear the same sneakers, don't care about if it's hype or not, just if I like it is what I asking myself, TN got some hype, whatever ? Still a great shoe, I wouldn't give up because thugs then hipsters worn it, don't care
I still do wear sneakers for other dudes. like for showing off but as well because I like the shoes. basically wear stuff only for sports like Jerseys and shorts. for other things, it's about preference that others you receive compliments. let's say, I'm the stylish type.

Family Matters
Cosby Show
Boy Meets World
Family Ties

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

All of those shows had a home with stairs in the front room that lead up stairs as well as stairs in the kitchen that lead up stairs.

The closest I've seen to a home with this kind of setup is my Grandma's two flat. But it's a two flat. So the home upstairs had stairs in the front, but not in the front room. And there was a set of stairs in the back of the home off the kitchen that went from 1st floor to 2nd floor.

If I got rich, I'm getting a house with stairs for access to 2nd floor from the kitchen, in addition to regular front room stairs.

Full House
Step by Step

Interesting observation.

It’s just like sneakers, it’s not to impress women, it’s to impress other dudes.

I've been saying this but NT is in denial about it.

FF54410B-17F5-4545-BD62-964C2ED5EA35.jpeg

I see they have one wood floors, the majority of my crib is hardwood. Saw it on sale at my local grocery store may have to try it out. Can't stand dirty floors

In Terminator movies, why don’t the terminators give ‘em the okie doke and go back and kill the parents of the future saviors instead of the younger self of the future saviors?

Need to re watch The Wire, got it in DVD, so just need to accept to buy something to read them as I used to get rid of the one which was in my PC to have more space to put other stuff :lol:
The Sopranos is great but hard to watch, very slow, from what I remember, but love Drea de Matteo, got it in DVD too with Oz ^^
Never finished Oz, but it was the more easy to watch of the three, without a doubt, and The Wire is absolutely great, even if I'm not a fan of seasons 3 and 5, seasons 1, 2 and 4 are perfect from what I remember, and Oz and The Wire (even Sopranos I think) got this thing : every character is important and you follow each one in comparison of more "classic" shows

Back
Top Bottom