the thread about nothing...

But how tall and how old are you ?
I've been 191.802 lbs around 2006 now about 132.277/136.687, no fat, but not muscular either :lol:
Good tip if you want to lose weight : be lazy, prepare simple meals, no sauce, nothing else that the base, faster to cook it, and as it is nothing extraordinary, easy to eat less
And no alcohol either, by removing alcohol you can lose weight quickly
Coffee, water, rice, noodles, chicken, fish, walking, swimming
It takes more time to lose weight if you try first to be more muscular, it seemed easier to lose weight first then become muscular, just my opinion

I'm around 5'9 and quite old (you know what that means when people becomes anxious of their age). Jesus, 136 ? damn, you are even lighter when I was athletically lightest at a certain age. my small frame at 143lbs was the best at my height as a PG although I get pushed around easily. 159 lbs. was my optimal weight at 1,2,3 position. 175 lbs. was my average when playing down below. since doing weights beyond my typical frame, I bulked up and gone way past 175 lbs. I'm now larger than my brothers and cousins where I used to be the smallest. they are not the weightlifting type.

I believe you are right. If I'm going on a stricter diet and don't eat what I want, I could lose weight faster. I do however can now tolerate not eating brunch and feeling much more energetic and active. I didn't lose significant weight but my body seemed to have shrunk (noticeable are the neck, arms and trunk regions). the head and abs could use the work.

I'm around 5'9 and quite old (you know what that means when people becomes anxious of their age). Jesus, 136 ? damn, you are even lighter when I was athletically lightest at a certain age. my small frame at 143lbs was the best at my height as a PG although I get pushed around easily. 159 lbs. was my optimal weight at 1,2,3 position. 175 lbs. was my average when playing down below. since doing weights beyond my typical frame, I bulked up and gone way past 175 lbs. I'm now larger than my brothers and cousins where I used to be the smallest. they are not the weightlifting type.

I believe you are right. If I'm going on a stricter diet and don't eat what I want, I could lose weight faster. I do however can now tolerate not eating brunch and feeling much more energetic and active. I didn't lose significant weight but my body seemed to have shrunk (noticeable are the neck, arms and trunk regions). the head and abs could use the work.

I try to eat a few cereal bars but I have to make sure they have less than 200 calories, otherwise I’ll have a few celery sticks and sometimes even put them in a blender and include a little water (it must be filtered water). Finally I add 3 scoops of vanilla protein powder and begin to make a smoothie. As my smoothie is being prepared, sometimes I’ll have 2 slices of cinnamon raisin toast heating up. When the toast is ready, I’ll add a little grass fed butter.

So a few years back, I had a bad go with a female, things didn’t work out the way I wanted to and it had me feeling pretty down for a while. I would tell myself not to worry about it and let it go because I’ll probably never see her again. Just like “Kesha”, another girl that got close and things didn’t work out. Tell me why after about 6 years “Kesha” texts me out of the blue. You can’t make this up! :lol:

So a few years back, I had a bad go with a female, things didn’t work out the way I wanted to and it had me feeling pretty down for a while. I would tell myself not to worry about it and let it go because I’ll probably never see her again. Just like “Kesha”, another girl that got close and things didn’t work out. Tell me why after about 6 years “Kesha” texts me out of the blue. You can’t make this up! :lol:
What’s Kesha’s sign? Y’all compatible?

What’s Kesha’s sign? Y’all compatible?
Sag. When I met her she had a gf(not a typo), so no bs I friendzoned her. We ended up getting real close. Apparently, that’s what I want for my woman to be my homie. I told her how I felt, she thought I was playing lol. She ended up leaving the job, I think she moved to Austin and we lost contact till the other day.

Todays run
Screenshot_20210430-180552.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-180559.jpg
    Screenshot_20210430-180559.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 49
I kinda want a pair of Air Max 90’s, preferably the Infrareds, but I feel like they’d be not as comfortable as they used to. I heard that about the AM 95’s

Back
Top Bottom