the thread about nothing...

The mom from home improvement is 70 now. Goodness. And I never knew jtt is older than the oldest brother.
I just looked it up and found out she’s older than Tim Allen. Not only that but she’s 9 years older than “Wilson” when he passed away. Crazy to think

I would never get a girl like this :lol:

Instagram women aren't for regular dudes, and even if they were, who wants his girlfriend to show off on the Internet :rofl:Problem is by being used to beautiful internet women, " real " women are sometimes less attractive that they would have been...
That's why real women at least got to have a lot of qualities, because if it was only about bodies...
It could be a good thing as some women tend to manipulate men with their body, so if we become quite indifferent to them we would get more power to seduce them, as Ben Stiller in There's something about Mary once he...you know :lol:
I'm tired of always having to be the one to do the first step
I want women to come at me and having a lot of choice in order to be worried about how rejecting them with respect :rofl:

Lol oh wait omg, you know who I’m thinking about? :rofl: :rofl: I apologize to Ms. Rener.
A2766D63-A2FC-47AF-8BBB-2B941E649852.png
Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Need to re watch this movie, was great, if there's an english subtitled version I highly recommend it, for me one of the best french movies in years ( we used to have good movies long time ago but nowadays a lot of pathetic comedies )

Tahar Rahim and Niels Arestrup are both great actors

19138702.jpg

Sometimes I'm on NT on desktop, and then I get my phone to answer a few messages and 5 minutes later i realize i'm now on NT on my phone while my desktop still open

Is it just me? :nerd:

Even better is the Tangerine Dream-ish score by Flying Lotus, which melds ethereal electronica and jazzy horns with Japanese instruments and melodies in a manner that feels at home for a multicultural story that synthesizes the old and the new.

3665B484-5B8D-425E-9BCA-549178C616A9.gif

Sold!

I barley remember what I'm watching in season 1 Sopranos. I mean I remember some but most of it seems new cause it's been so long. I wanna get back into The Wire also. I don't remember a lot from that show either.
Never got into the Sopranos. only watch some of the funny kills clip and make memes off them.

PAssing this along

Just got a message from work that the Park Mobile app has been comprised and a suggestion to change the password...If you know anyone that uses it ( just about everyone in the DMV) please share. Over 21 million customers personal data was comprised.

I would never get a girl like this :lol:

Instagram women aren't for regular dudes, and even if they were, who wants his girlfriend to show off on the Internet :rofl:Problem is by being used to beautiful internet women, " real " women are sometimes less attractive that they would have been...
That's why real women at least got to have a lot of qualities, because if it was only about bodies...
It could be a good thing as some women tend to manipulate men with their body, so if we become quite indifferent to them we would get more power to seduce them, as Ben Stiller in There's something about Mary once he...you know :lol:
I'm tired of always having to be the one to do the first step
I want women to come at me and having a lot of choice in order to be worried about how rejecting them with respect :rofl:
I'd say that IG girls are desperate for attention. for a regular guy, I would try to avoid them as they are practically bait. besides, we got 8 and 9ers at work already and you know that they are worth your time than someone who has their lives fixed on IG.

Back
Top Bottom