the thread about nothing...

damn, forgot how attractive she was when she was younger. I remember renting those movies on VHS tapes along with my friends. special mention to Joan and Erika.
joan-severance-wiki-444287275.jpg
19732004_1220855651370524_1577742170112700364_n.jpg

Help me make sense of this......

Sisters move in together, they both have kids. One has 3 kids 15 and 12(twins), the other has 2, 11 and 6. The sisters both have jobs. One works overnight 7pm-7am 3 days a week, Sat-Tues off. The other works 8am-5pm through the week, has weekends off. The one with 2 kids has clearly shown neglect for her kids. She made no effort or showed any care about her kids education. The first semester her kids rarely attended virtual learning if at all. Of course a counselor called, but who cares right, smh. Now the one with 3 kids, before she moved with her sister her kids were doing really good. They actually did a whole lot better with virtual than they had done with physically attending school, less pressure. Since the sisters moved in together, things have gotten bad. Grades have drastically fallen and the amount of days missed is straight up embarrassing. What I’m trying to understand is how as family, as an adult, can anyone look at a situation with a child an feel it’s not there concern? If one is unable to make sure things are going as they should, shouldn’t that responsibility fall on the other!? Tired is no excuse when it comes to kids. A child can have a roof over its head, food to eat, and clothes on its back, and still be neglected. This **** sad, smh.

Funny how I have no memories for Home Improvement, there were amount of TV shows like these in the nineties, and from what I remember it wasn't the greatest at all :lol:
Love Married and Children though, as it was maybe the only one (with Seinfeld I discovered way long after) to portray "real" people, or at least with bad sides, while Second Time Around and Everywhere You Look were purely jokes.

And I have just discovered Tim Allen did 2 years and 4 months in jail in 1978 for having over a pound of cocaine in his luggage

Tim-Allen-Mugshot.jpg

Quite great when it happened in that order : first jail then celebrity, because passing from being a celeb to being locked up would be such a pain...

Sisters move in together, they both have kids. One has 3 kids 15 and 12(twins), the other has 2, 11 and 6. The sisters both have jobs. One works overnight 7pm-7am 3 days a week, Sat-Tues off. The other works 8am-5pm through the week, has weekends off. The one with 2 kids has clearly shown neglect for her kids. She made no effort or showed any care about her kids education. The first semester her kids rarely attended virtual learning if at all. Of course a counselor called, but who cares right, smh. Now the one with 3 kids, before she moved with her sister her kids were doing really good. They actually did a whole lot better with virtual than they had done with physically attending school, less pressure. Since the sisters moved in together, things have gotten bad. Grades have drastically fallen and the amount of days missed is straight up embarrassing. What I’m trying to understand is how as family, as an adult, can anyone look at a situation with a child an feel it’s not there concern? If one is unable to make sure things are going as they should, shouldn’t that responsibility fall on the other!? Tired is no excuse when it comes to kids. A child can have a roof over its head, food to eat, and clothes on its back, and still be neglected. This **** sad, smh.
Accountability is becoming rarer and rarer nowadays. Especially in women.

Funny how I have no memories for Home Improvement, there were amount of TV shows like these in the nineties, and from what I remember it wasn't the greatest at all :lol:
Love Married and Children though, as it was maybe the only one (with Seinfeld I discovered way long after) to portray "real" people, or at least with bad sides, while Second Time Around and Everywhere You Look were purely jokes.

And I have just discovered Tim Allen did 2 years and 4 months in jail in 1978 for having over a pound of cocaine in his luggage

Tim-Allen-Mugshot.jpg

Quite great when it happened in that order : first jail then celebrity, because passing from being a celeb to being locked up would be such a pain...
I've read about this. glad to see he turned his life around. still Galaxy Quest is possibly the funniest Star Trek parody that I have ever seen.

it's tricky when it comes to responsibility. people grow up and act differently than the other. how much one might try to help could cause some further conflict in the family. I have seen families, sisters and brothers fight over their kids and it is not a pretty sight. this is one of the challenges of having everyone living in the same roof.

With this level of ease, how much weight gain would this product be responsible for? :lol:

I don't care much about weight gain. I'm more concerned on burning fat, gaining bones and muscle strength, toning. as far as Pizza is concerned, been eating it since wednesday and doing intermittent fasting and weights. the process is slow due to eating mass amount of carbs but the results are very noticeable despite that. right now, I'm at 214 lbs. my target is reaching atleast 175lbs. still thinking if I could still manage 158lbs at this age and stage in life.

I don't care much about weight gain. I'm more concerned on burning fat, gaining bones and muscle strength, toning. as far as Pizza is concerned, been eating it since wednesday and doing intermittent fasting and weights. the process is slow due to eating mass amount of carbs but the results are very noticeable despite that. right now, I'm at 214 lbs. my target is reaching atleast 175lbs. still thinking if I could still manage 158lbs at this age and stage in life.
Do you go out to eat?

Do you go out to eat?
what do you mean? not right now because of Covid. most times, it's home cooked meals. once in awhile, I would stop by and buy some stuff like pizza and bread and snacks, but I'm not binging. sometimes, I feel guilty on not eating and ending up with some food getting spoiled. pizza is just a snack during my eating time window, I eat 1 piece and that's it. my last meal last night was around 6 pm. planning on doing a 20 hr fast today.

what do you mean? not right now because of Covid. most times, it's home cooked meals. once in awhile, I would stop by and buy some stuff like pizza and bread and snacks, but I'm not binging. sometimes, I feel guilty on not eating and ending up with some food getting spoiled. pizza is just a snack during my eating time window, I eat 1 piece and that's it. my last meal last night was around 6 pm. planning on doing a 20 hr fast today.
Cool.

*walks into new hot chicken spot*

Me: Let me get a chicken sandwich with fries and what type of beers do you have?

Cashier: Michelob, Budweiser and house batter beer....and they’re all on the house.

Me: ? What you mean on the house?

cashier: Free.

me:

*walks into new hot chicken spot*

Me: Let me get a chicken sandwich with fries and what type of beers do you have?

Cashier: Michelob, Budweiser and house batter beer....and they’re all on the house.

Me: ? What you mean on the house?

cashier: Free.

me:

pics?

But how tall and how old are you ?
I've been 191.802 lbs around 2006 now about 132.277/136.687, no fat, but not muscular either :lol:
Good tip if you want to lose weight : be lazy, prepare simple meals, no sauce, nothing else that the base, faster to cook it, and as it is nothing extraordinary, easy to eat less
And no alcohol either, by removing alcohol you can lose weight quickly
Coffee, water, rice, noodles, chicken, fish, walking, swimming
It takes more time to lose weight if you try first to be more muscular, it seemed easier to lose weight first then become muscular, just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom