the thread about nothing...

What are you supposed to say when a women shows you old *** pictures of her and used to be fine? I know not to say “used to be” and usually I’ll say older(elderly) women ARE fine, but idk what to say to someone my age that gained weight.
I never make compliments if I don't think them, I just try to not be cruel, so if I have nothing nice to say, I don't say nothing :lol: Why lie ? Sometimes some people fool themselves

I promise they made a video for every situation of life :rofl:

EDIT : I hate when some women are waiting for compliments, if we got to do them we would do it by our own, how could it be sincere if you're asking for it ?

Last edited:
B3169481-FEC9-46C7-A5E5-E9AE4A0084E6.jpeg
When?

Surely you're not serious? Neither the ball carrier or the tackler knew what they were doing and the answer isn't to have them run around bags full speed at each other especially at that age. You learn by running through technique drills and hitting bags would suffice. There's plenty of other tackling drills that can be used involving the players also.
Beyond serious.

How you practice is how you play in the game.
If a parent is concerned about another player going full speed. Sure, tell that to their first opponent. Inform the opposing team in their game NOT to go full speed. 😆 Which will never happen.

Tackle drills are designed to familiarize the kids with the contact portion of the sport.
Technique drills are designed go about it the best way.
Hitting bags are design for personnel dummies on the field to better understand assignments.
Lineman bags (2 or more connected) are designed to build explosiveness to come off the ball.

Btw, what's your age? And have you played organized football for a school or an organization? If so, @ what age?

Last edited:
Beyond serious.

How you practice is how you play in the game.
If a parent is concerned about another player going full speed. Sure, tell that to their first opponent. Inform the opposing team in their game NOT to go full speed. 😆 Which will never happen.

Tackle drills are designed to familiarize the kids with the contact portion of the sport.
Technique drills are designed go about it the best way.
Hitting bags are design for personnel dummies on the field to better understand assignments.
Lineman bags (2 or more connected) are designed to build explosiveness to come off the ball.

Btw, what's your age? And have you played organized football for a school or an organization? If so, @ what age?

This drill does not teach anything and does more harm than good. Again, neither one of those kids knew what they were doing and are too young to be thrown in that drill. It's not about full speed or not, their literally not teaching them anything but to run into each other. You have to ease kids into this kind of sport for their protection. That drill was for the coaches amusement. Bags drills can be used to conceptualize technique before live action. You're talking like these are high school kids.

I'm 31 and played full contact football up until Jan of last year. I've also coached little league ball and completed USA Football Training. How about you?

Not for the coaches amusement. They're showing kids what to expect when facing their opponent.

30's. Played from as early as you can play(like the kids in the video or younger) until a year in college.

The both of us have exceptional experience being around the sport. But if you & I coached a little league team at that age, we're Not getting truckED. We're doing the truckING.

I've been on a winning team at that age. That drill is pillow fighting compared to what we were doing.

Not for the coaches amusement. They're showing kids what to expect when facing their opponent.

30's. Played from as early as you can play(like the kids in the video or younger) until a year in college.

The both of us have exceptional experience being around the sport. But if you & I coached a little league team at that age, we're Not getting truckED. We're doing the truckING.

I've been on a winning team at that age. That drill is pillow fighting compared to what we were doing.

If I'm coaching a little league team my focus is developing the players and teaching them the game, **** my ego. The coaches reaction in that video says a lot. That's not teaching them what to expect when there's no technique involved at all. Hell, the match up didn't even make any sense. Just because what you did was worse, doesn't make what you did and what they are doing right. The goal is to be better than what we experienced. That "I did ______ and I turned out fine" is for the birds.

That "I did ______ and I turned out fine" is for the birds.

That's a statement directed towards a lifestyle.

I'm talking specifically football. And Yes, we won. What we did obviously worked.

There's a ton of footage of kids that age all over the globe and all over YouTube trucking their opponent left and right. So for me to keep bouncing back and forward with you about it, is becoming redundant. You have an opinion. I have mine. Kids truck and get trucked everyday. Drill, practice, scrimmages, or games. Graveyard drills, angle tackles, Alabama drills, & between tackle drills existed before us and will be here after. Those kids will always be doing the above and more.

Back
Top Bottom