the thread about nothing...

TautActiveHusky-size_restricted.gif

No. It's just not coffee. People could be addict to nicotine or alcohol. I am not and I'm not telling them : it's just alcohol, come on ! :lol:
To each his own addictions, and I promise coffee is my personal addiction. I had no difficulties to quit smoking and drinking (even though I sometimes drink more reasonably later), but coffee...
Do you drink coffee ? If you don't I don't think you can understand :rofl:
But that's what I'm trying to do anyway, not drinking it. But thinking it's just coffee, I can't agree less with someone :lol:
Because coffee has a real impact on your mindset, it is not just a placebo as some people think. Coffee is like guarana or cannabis.

Yes i drink coffee. Yes i’ve given it up. Yes, I see pregnant women give it up all the time. It takes a few days of feeling off, irritated, etc. I’ll stand by…it’s just coffee.

Love this kind of movies, very calm with no frills, great actors, everything on point
1_8qYdbNyXIOXEl3kmbJ9Oiw.jpeg
Woody Harrelson plays a character named carson wells in this.

There's a line that was in the book that was removed from the film.

The sheriff says "Here a while back in San Antonio they shot and killed a federal judge.”
The book was set in 1980 and a federal judge was actually killed in 1979 by a hit man named Charles Harrelson.

Woody Harrelsons dad

The sheriff says "Here a while back in San Antonio they shot and killed a federal judge.”
The book was set in 1980 and a federal judge was actually killed in 1979 by a hit man named Charles Harrelson.

Woody Harrelsons dad
I know his father was a killer but I didn't know this though

Woody Harrelsons dad

:nthat:

favorite french movie ? ^^
19138702.jpg

I like a lot of old french movies, and there are a lot of movies I like but who are more about dialogues, emotions, so people could be fed up with this kind of movies.
Also french movies don't always interest people because of the fact english language rules the world. There is a ton of great movies, as long as they are old, because most of recent french movies are garbage.
But this one is perfect according to me.
Actors, story, easy to watch but of quality. It revealed Tahar Rahim (he played in a movie with Jodie Foster recently).
It's a regulard dude, not a criminal, a thug or anything, he went to prison, but he hadn't the mentality as he was more lost than anything else. He's North African which is associated with Arab to make it more simple. In jail some Corsicans want to kill another Arab, but they can't approach him because he would be careful. So they use him to approach him and kill him. Of course he doesn't want too, but he has no choice because once they told him this they also told him : once you know it, if you don't do it, you will die. So the movie will follow his evolution in this hostile environement where he's too Arab for Corsicans and not enough for other Arabs as they see him deal with Corsicans...
_
046525_af.jpg
21021582_20130722150036566.jpg
3064e0fc-f309-4b7a-a4af-659592983038_2.jpg
18967935.jpg

Damn I just noticed Rip Hamilton’s hairline in that last pic. The headband to just popping up bald one day. It all makes sense now.

Back
Top Bottom