the thread about nothing...

No reaction video has been funny since Big Quint and even his lost steam after a while. Most of them are just awkward people trying to make awkward situations out of people living their normal life.

I'm still looking for a streaming service that shows this for free. haven't rewatched this movie for a long time and kinda missing it.
91t4+XSPIvL._SX300_.jpg

criminally underrated film. Love this flick

I hate when some women hit men and expect them to stay calm, because obviously they know if men hitting them in return they would have so many problems they probably might not do it, that's vicious as hell. It happened me once during a water fight with a girl, this stupid human being kicked me twice in the #### and I really had to control myself to not hit her because where did you see anyone makes things like this during a water fight ? I prefer to not imagine how many problems I would have if I hit her back. Plus this ##### hit hard...

I'm now waiting for the day a woman hit a man for free and her husband not reacting against the man but against her woman, like " oh you want to start something, then assume your choice now honey, come one, don't fear the fight, you provoked him, go on ! "

To go into some deep cleaning of my zone, getting rid of stuff from around 2015, I do need some alcohol beuverage or coffee, exhausting are those annoying but necessary tasks.
Incredible the time it takes to correct all these years of laziness :lol:
I'ld be finishing by becoming an adult, finaly, I guess

EDIT : And some hip hop music for motivation like if it was bodybuilding

Would the world be a better place if things were just transparent or are people emotionally not prepared for this? because after the past two years i've just been extremely annoyed by all the fake emotion & "caring" that goes on.

Covid has turned it up X10

Back
Top Bottom