the thread about nothing...

I really want to get into VR gaming.

My friend let me try the Oculus Quest once and I had a blast, but I got such a big head it was real snug :lol: my eyes and brain kinda had to readjust when I was done too

This is dope! They're largely based on reinforcement learning. Pretty much they simulate them in a video game a million times until they learn on their own.

A1ScJ3Pz-FL.jpg

That's why VR doesn't interest me, I know I would have difficulties to support it as I could have vertigo sometimes
Vertigo runs in my family. Think I had a bout of it one time when I was 8 years old when my fam took a trip to Mall of America. Never experienced anything like that before or since but every time it pops up in my family, the symptoms remind me of what I went through.

Tried a VR headset in best buy like 5 or so years ago
Was dope as ****. Absolutely incredible. But I think I got a headache from it. Definitely was weird going back to "real life" even if I only wore it for 5 or 10 mins. Was a legit adjustment.

I've never fallen on milk crates, so maybe it doesnt hurt as much as I'm suspecting it does. Either way, the stupidity of humanity is once again on full display.

Fine line between fun and stupid.

And yes, get the **** off my lawn.

I've never fallen on milk crates, so maybe it doesnt hurt as much as I'm suspecting it does. Either way, the stupidity of humanity is once again on full display.

Fine line between fun and stupid.

And yes, get the **** off my lawn.

like **** the balance beam
let me try to climb these milk crates stacked above some concrete instead
I’m glad I never got this bored in my younger days :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wasn’t even the one to jump on a mattress that was thrown out either
even at that age it didn’t look fun

Back
Top Bottom