the thread about nothing...

dont know where else to post this or let this out where someone might care.....but i just need to say....i cant deal with the stress, the past traumas....the not having any family.....the being alone, which a dead end job, with a record.....cant get past the day to day life, cant get past the paycheck to paycheck life.......what i mean to say is if it wasnt for my 9 year old daughter......i would just take like 20 xans and 10 percs and just go to sleep and never wake up.....im tired of surviving while everyone else is living.....im tired of being broke but never missing a beat at my job.....im tired of not being enough for my family that since i was 16 they kicked me out and told me im a man to figure it out on my own.....i cant get over how my dad never cared to know who i was but knows who i am and where i work cause were in the same industry.....loneliness has a sound and its getting louder and louder by the minute.....depression has a voice and its starting to mock me.......i cant do it cause of my daughter but i wish i could just quit already and atleast rest since ive lost all hope of ever living instead of surviving, scratching and clawing through life......i dont expect this to get too much attention and more or a "cry wolf" / "attention seeking" post.....but **** life man....
I believe we experience this kind of predicament from time to time. feeling of hopelessness and lack of purpose and appreciation makes you think you are alone and trapped in that kind of situation. it sucks and wanted to give up. however, the question is, how bad can it be? you have a daughter that can be your guiding light and you sense of accomplishment. you have a job, you earn money. how far is below anyway? when you go outside and look at the street and you see somebody lying on the ground with no clothes, money and couldn't even afford to shower or buy themselves the basic necessities in life, you just think how lucky you are. you may not have the luxuries of a typical middle class individual, but you are lucky to even provide for yourself and your daughter to live. the question is refinding your purpose or happiness is also crucial as well. finding a hobby or people who share similar hobbies is also great. a change in career could also be good.

I believe we experience this kind of predicament from time to time. feeling of hopelessness and lack of purpose and appreciation makes you think you are alone and trapped in that kind of situation. it sucks and wanted to give up. however, the question is, how bad can it be? you have a daughter that can be your guiding light and you sense of accomplishment. you have a job, you earn money. how far is below anyway? when you go outside and look at the street and you see somebody lying on the ground with no clothes, money and couldn't even afford to shower or buy themselves the basic necessities in life, you just think how lucky you are. you may not have the luxuries of a typical middle class individual, but you are lucky to even provide for yourself and your daughter to live. the question is refinding your purpose or happiness is also crucial as well. finding a hobby or people who share similar hobbies is also great. a change in career could also be good.
what I am saying is that we do from time to time forget to appreciate ourselves more and what we have done and accomplished. there was a time when we look on facebook and see how happy other people are and successful, but then again, is it real or just a facade? so we stopped looking on facebook and concentrate on ourselves and be happy with what we have. hey honey, look. we are $20k in the red, want to move somewhere where we could earn more and get rid of that debt? thankfully we got rid of that, with perseverance and extreme hardwork and focus. of course, we ask for strength from the almighty.

I just inadvertently watched a whole episode of Big Brother. I didn't know what was going on, yet I feel like it wasn't a waste of time.

CB6318F8-8C30-4410-9D00-B052F76B5156.jpeg

From beard to goatee, now thinking about mustache

Who wears what here ? I wouldn't bet on a lot of mustaches :lol:

20210823_153035.jpg

Inspiration as I just shaved my skull yesterday, just forget the muscles :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom