the thread about nothing...

Remasters of Half-Life 2 and 2.1 + 2.2 are supposed to come one day, not done by Valve but with its approval, to be confirmed but it could be awesome even if I do prefer OG Half-Life 1 to Black Mesa, always nice to see video games having remasters or remakes

Not all movies could say that :lol:

At the end of the day paintings and music must be aging better, no need no remake there

97730108-1739-401A-A0D2-2A4D775E70F9.jpeg

someone (if they haven't already) is going to get seriously hurt with this Milk Crate Challenge that's going on
I feel like those vids dont get posted. As soon as someone is filmed riding off in an ambulance, the party’s over.

Finally saw Serpico (1973), great movie. And how he is makes me think of the whole work system, as a young man you try to do things correctly but people who are there for long time know better than you it is not the way it is supposed to be, so you can fight against them without people to support you or just accept it...

EDIT : Love the design of 70's cars, Al Pacino looks great in this one like in Carlito's way but differently, love how he's the only one really awake in this world of zombies...

20210823_224412.jpg 20210823_224345.jpg 20210823_224328.jpg 20210823_224310.jpg 20210823_212904.jpg 20210823_205635.jpg
funny since I've been binging and looking for movies with either Al Pacino or De Niro are starring in. just finished watching "Righteous Kill", it was ok but not that special. I'm still looking for "15 Minutes" though.

funny since I've been binging and looking for movies with either Al Pacino or De Niro are starring in. just finished watching "Righteous Kill", it was ok but not that special. I'm still looking for "15 Minutes" though.
Didn't see 15 minutes yet, Righteous Kill wasn't bad for my memories (seen in theaters at the time), Awakenings is a great movie with both Robert De Niro and Robin Williams

msdawak_ec017_h.png

Just saw that one, nice movie, police versus drug dealers to summarize, only the maybe 15/20 minutes at the end kind of bored me, and always the same complaint from me with about every french or even american movie we saw these days : they are unable to capture action without making the camera convulse :lol:

Bac Nord.jpg

This is how we do :

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Powerful movie, I remember perfectly skipping school to go see this movie at a classmate home, first John Woo seen, and this scene is perfect, it defines a lot in a few, elegant killer with conscience :lol:

Need to rewatch this one :

He had no time in it :lol:
Making Harvey Keitel in Bad Lieutenant looking like a boy scout :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom