the thread about nothing...

DefenselessOccasionalConch-size_restricted.gif

Jordan 4 Retro Fire Red from 2012 was my first pair of Jordan's (bought in London), I had the same crease thing on the black part, I remember using a marker pen to recover it :lol:
Wore them a lot and they only became comfortable when they no longer looked good, it seems to be a Jordan's thing : for a lot of old models as long as they're looking good your feet won't be going good, you got to damage the leather by wearing them a lot, then it would become acceptable...Maybe why all Flyknit had so much success

There's plenty of sneakers that I just straight up have no idea where they went lol

Those 2006 mars 4 were 1 of them.

Last edited:
Comfort on Spizike...let's talk about it :lol:
Maybe the most uncomfortable one I ever put on feet with VI's, hard to imagine Nike could have models as comfy as slippers and these ones...
If I wasn't retired from buying a lot of sneakers I would be in all those 70's ones, those who look as comfortable as fragile with nothing rigid

The world gets more weird by the day.

Just cause I have time.

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the perception of contradictory information. Relevant items of information include a person's actions, feelings, ideas, beliefs, and values, and things in the environment. Cognitive dissonance is typically experienced as psychological stress when they participate in an action that goes against one or more of them. According to this theory, when two actions or ideas are not psychologically consistent with each other, people do all in their power to change them until they become consistent.[1] The discomfort is triggered by the person's belief clashing with new information perceived, wherein they try to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.

For the average person I would guess maybe 3-4 blatant lies is what it would take for someone to lose their trust in a person or entity. For some less or for others more.

-Fed Reserve of 1913
-Killing of Citizens during Prohibition
-Black Wall Street
-Jim Crow
-Lusitania sinking
-Pearl Harbor
-The Gulf of Tonkin
-The Heroin Epidemic
-The Crack Epidemic
-Tuskegee experiment
-Sadaam's never found WOMD
-Building 7 and the billions of dollars that would have been traceable had it not been Brought down

These are just a few proven conspiracy facts as they relate to the United States government. There is a laundry list of others to include 9/11, Katrina, Poisoning People through the food and water, JFk etc. I just threw out a few that were non debatable.

Just to be literal about what is happening:

AN ENTITY THAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT LYING ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS IN WAYS THAT HAVE KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WANTS TO INJECT YOU WITH YOU SOMETHING.

The fact that the average person can't raise questions and concerns about the vaccine based on the history of the country speaks to the high levels of cognitive dissonance taking place.

The FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccination should be raising concerns about the alarming conflict of interest involved. How is it even possible that the government allows someone to hop back and forth between the FDA and for profit Pharma companies that would stand to benefit from FDA approval is beyond me.

The reality of the situation is this, life is mathematics.

Hard work + consistency = success

healthy people + healthy communities = thriving civilizations

honesty + integrity = transparency

Just throwing out some basic ideas. here's another one

wickedness + corruption = destruction

unnatural living + unnatural thinking = destruction

When you have a country that for the past 400 years has committed and allowed wickedness on levels the average person is unable to come terms with destruction is inevitable .

There is no vaccination that can correct what is coming down the line.

Buy some land. stock up on food and strive to live as natural as possible.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Going Upstate to Lake George for a little 4 day getaway. Haven't called out of work since May.13th & Thurs-Sat I'll be using some Of my PTO. 5 days off in a row 🥳. The lake should be nice, got some activities lined up. Pics to follow tomorrow.

The world gets more weird by the day.

Just cause I have time.

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the perception of contradictory information. Relevant items of information include a person's actions, feelings, ideas, beliefs, and values, and things in the environment. Cognitive dissonance is typically experienced as psychological stress when they participate in an action that goes against one or more of them. According to this theory, when two actions or ideas are not psychologically consistent with each other, people do all in their power to change them until they become consistent.[1] The discomfort is triggered by the person's belief clashing with new information perceived, wherein they try to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.

For the average person I would guess maybe 3-4 blatant lies is what it would take for someone to lose their trust in a person or entity. For some less or for others more.

-Fed Reserve of 1913
-Killing of Citizens during Prohibition
-Black Wall Street
-Jim Crow
-Lusitania sinking
-Pearl Harbor
-The Gulf of Tonkin
-The Heroin Epidemic
-The Crack Epidemic
-Tuskegee experiment
-Sadaam's never found WOMD
-Building 7 and the billions of dollars that would have been traceable had it not been Brought down

These are just a few proven conspiracy facts as they relate to the United States government. There is a laundry list of others to include 9/11, Katrina, Poisoning People through the food and water, JFk etc. I just threw out a few that were non debatable.

Just to be literal about what is happening:

AN ENTITY THAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT LYING ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS IN WAYS THAT HAVE KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WANTS TO INJECT YOU WITH YOU SOMETHING.

The fact that the average person can't raise questions and concerns about the vaccine based on the history of the country speaks to the high levels of cognitive dissonance taking place.

The FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccination should be raising concerns about the alarming conflict of interest involved. How is it even possible that the government allows someone to hop back and forth between the FDA and for profit Pharma companies that would stand to benefit from FDA approval is beyond me.

The reality of the situation is this, life is mathematics.

Hard work + consistency = success

healthy people + healthy communities = thriving civilizations

honesty + integrity = transparency

Just throwing out some basic ideas. here's another one

wickedness + corruption = destruction

unnatural living + unnatural thinking = destruction

When you have a country that for the past 400 years has committed and allowed wickedness on levels the average person is unable to come terms with destruction is inevitable .

There is no vaccination that can correct what is coming down the line.

Buy some land. stock up on food and strive to live as natural as possible.

1629838665009.jpeg

I’ve always wondered what do adolescents do after they graduate college? They’re not legally old enough to work.

I’ve always wondered what do adolescents do after they graduate college? They’re not legally old enough to work.

Actually they’re private companies with the permission of their parents, allow them to contract a number of hours per day to work.

My uncle works for a company that builds military missiles and rocket. There’s a 15 year old kid that is working there as a programmer.

Back
Top Bottom