the thread about nothing...

I would never understand people buying celebs underwears :lol:
There must be something better to do with this money :rofl:

And when celebs have no money, no success, we could understand, maybe, them selling their underwears, but when you're on top on your game, that's ridiculous...
When you love money too much I guess... :smh:

EDIT : Reminds me a french YouTuber who used to sell autographs...

going to rewatch "sudden impact" maybe later. someone mentioned in a post in another forum regarding Lalo Schifrin,
that it brings me back to this soundtrack. for some reason, this soundtrack somehow got embedded in my mind and had a lasting impression since the very beginning since I've heard it.

for me, this movie would be the darkest among the Dirty Harry movies.

It's like humans are just another version of the actual animal kingdom.
Some are ruthless killers
Some are playful
Some are resourceful
Some are lazy
Some are builders
Some sing
Some are great companions
Some are scavengers
Some are slow, fast etc
some are parasites.

c60417d4cdfdd2591fe354a5637a28e2aac62d123c68aacdeace308f88ee39b2_1.jpg

When I was growing up we didn't have a car, we just went to places by bus or we walked, once in a blue will take the train. It was one pair of shoes for each school year. My first console was the snes & my brothers first was the Sega Genenis, we had a little small collection, but that feeling didn't last cause mofos broke into our apartment and took them. Yeah I be posting all kinds of vintage ads, but when I was little I didn't have those things. These little mofos from today don't know how good they have it, but they still wanna be mad, F them. Ungrateful pieces of sh*t. Then they wanna act like they going through something, what happened Mommy or Daddy can't get u a limited pair of J's FOH, these mofos need a reality check. They should go to them third world countries, those people right there really got it bad.

When I was growing up we didn't have a car, we just went to places by bus or we walked, once in a blue will take the train. It was one pair of shoes for each school year. My first console was the snes & my brothers first was the Sega Genenis, we had a little small collection, but that feeling didn't last cause mofos broke into our apartment and took them. Yeah I be posting all kinds of vintage ads, but when I was little I didn't have those things. These little mofos from today don't know how good they have it, but they still wanna be mad, F them. Ungrateful pieces of sh*t. Then they wanna act like they going through something, what happened Mommy or Daddy can't get u a limited pair of J's FOH, these mofos need a reality check. They should go to them third world countries, those people right there really got it bad.
If I was a dictator, not a president, as a president can't do everything he wants to, I would be ruthless.
Only crimes that wouldn't finish by a death sentence would be stealing food in a supermarket, so it got to be food, and not from someone but from something, murder if it is self-defense or a vengeance, like people killing the murderers of their child or something like that, so I mean regular people, not criminals killing criminals or citizen, and that's all I think.
Because some drugs would be legal, other ones forbidden, and if it got to be sold to citizen, no way it would be by drug dealers as violence is a part of the process...
We keep dangerous people in life because we are supposed to be civilised, I disagree, if we got not enough evidences, I am agree, but if we are sure, what do we expect, to the one who did this to become better after being in jail with people maybe worst than him ?

Death sentence and making somewhere more secure would lead to less unemployement and less racism.
Because when everyone feels secure, no need to hate anyone. It's like saying every country has a % of "good" or "bad" elements to say it with simple words.
So if you got to accept someone in your country, it seems fair for you to chose only "good ones" as you already have "bad ones". It's pure logic.
And it also means someone honest with himself could only recognize the value of the people coming to his country.
Which helps the one who comes to feel patriot as it wasn't easy and as not everyone could come there.
That's why I think countries who chose who come in their country are right.
In France everyone could come and french patriotism is often confused with intolerance/racism/xenophobia while foreigners got the right to be patriotic, that's a non sense.
Also noticed places with a strong identity collect more respect because you can't impose them anything.
I'm not into Religion at all but sometimes it's a good thing to see a country with its official religion(s) to both accept other ones, but to not permit anyone to overwrite it/them.

If I was a dictator, not a president, as a president can't do everything he wants to, I would be ruthless.
Only crimes that wouldn't finish by a death sentence would be stealing food in a supermarket, so it got to be food, and not from someone but from something, murder if it is self-defense or a vengeance, like people killing the murderers of their child or something like that, so I mean regular people, not criminals killing criminals or citizen, and that's all I think.
Because some drugs would be legal, other ones forbidden, and if it got to be sold to citizen, no way it would be by drug dealers as violence is a part of the process...
We keep dangerous people in life because we are supposed to be civilised, I disagree, if we got not enough evidences, I am agree, but if we are sure, what do we expect, to the one who did this to become better after being in jail with people maybe worst than him ?

Death sentence and making somewhere more secure would lead to less unemployement and less racism.
Because when everyone feels secure, no need to hate anyone. It's like saying every country has a % of "good" or "bad" elements to say it with simple words.
So if you got to accept someone in your country, it seems fair for you to chose only "good ones" as you already have "bad ones". It's pure logic.
And it also means someone honest with himself could only recognize the value of the people coming to his country.
Which helps the one who comes to feel patriot as it wasn't easy and as not everyone could come there.
That's why I think countries who chose who come in their country are right.
In France everyone could come and french patriotism is often confused with intolerance/racism/xenophobia while foreigners got the right to be patriotic, that's a non sense.
Also noticed places with a strong identity collect more respect because you can't impose them anything.
I'm not into Religion at all but sometimes it's a good thing to see a country with its official religion(s) to both accept other ones, but to not permit anyone to overwrite it/them.

He’s just talking about spoiled kids where did this all come from. :lol:

He’s just talking about spoiled kids where did this all come from. :lol:
he makes some decent points..
I think we'd benefit from extreme sentences. like nuclear arms, it'd be a big deterrent with the 1%, corruption n ****...
though religion is a big nah! never ends well with that....never!
china keeps all that in check...

Coming to you live from a Culver's in the Hoffman Estates neighborhood of Schaumburg, IL... :lol:

20210905_141011.jpg

STATE CHAMP SCHAUMBURG LIVES `ONCE IN A LIFETIME' TALE - Chicago Tribune

Back
Top Bottom