the thread about nothing...

Jogging shoes? Or casual shoe? I’m out of the loop on styling, yes washed. I still wear Reeboks so that tells you something :lol:
runners, they are more of the DMX Run 10 family from what I could see. my only regret is not getting them awhile back. could have used them for running. although the casual version of the Runs were much more comfortable.

Looks like someone in my complex got evicted, sad sight. I've been here 5 years and only seen this once or twice. People were parked all ignorant in the middle of the street digging through it like possums in a dumpster; pathetic scene imo.
20210903_173725.jpg
20210903_173755.jpg

Never thought about this before but :

About " Let me blow your mind " song, mind/spirit could be linked to "brain", right ?

So the song has a total other signification for me now :lol:

Sometimes make up could been perfect but most of the time women without it look better in my opinion, to be honest I guess beautiful and young women could look better without as they just don't need it, but it could make sense for regular people or oldest ones...

TeamNoMakeUpLadiesPlease1.jpg TeamNoMakeUpLadiesPlease2.jpg
TeamNoMakeUpLadiesPlease3.jpg

Gigi Hadid on this left pic looks great

Looks like someone in my complex got evicted, sad sight. I've been here 5 years and only seen this once or twice. People were parked all ignorant in the middle of the street digging through it like possums in a dumpster; pathetic scene imo.
20210903_173725.jpg
20210903_173755.jpg
may I ask what is the usual reason for your complex's eviction?

20210903_173725.jpg
20210903_173755.jpg

Legit question.

Is the illegal parking the issue or is it them digging through the stuff?

What is "ethical" when it comes to eviction "trash?"

Question for all. I honestly don't know

I hate Pam character :lol:
How Jim could have been hesitating between Karen and her :smh:
Karen got so much charm while Pam is the very average girl you could cross everywhere
Love when Karen shot Jim in a video game because I thought him and her could exist as a couple :lol:

Screenshot_20200908-165902_Netflix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom