the thread about nothing...

conan-o-brien-window.gif

This gif makes me laugh.
I've been seeing it pop up every last month.
It's Funny. Also accurate in multiple contexts lol.

A relationship doesn’t always automatically mean loss of freedom.…unless you let it become that. Thats I cant stress enough to choose wisely. I think you may have missed a point in my original post. “If I knew she was 100% solid.” Im not about to be in a relationship with a woman that isnt. With that being said, if she walked out the house butt-*** naked, Id be more concerned with her going to jail than what other people thought. Theres a saying, “The man makes the clothes, the clothes dont make the man.” If I put on a Lakers jersey, does that mean I play in the NBA? If I put on a suit am I a lawyer? No. Why is that not the case for women? Male insecurity. Like I said earlier, seeking attention and getting attention and getting attention is to different things. If you get up and put on something that makes you feel good about yourself, youre not ”provoking” anything, you may get attention but thats just a byproduct of you being at your best. Yea, people might test you just to see if you really are the person THEY think you are. You just gotta handle it, cant be scared of conflict.

Wild late. Work ****.
World is about appearances, we're treated as men, as Blacks, as Whites, as young or old, being dressed a certain way causes consequences, sometimes for the same way of dressing it could help or not at all. Every clothes we wear send messages, we could be aware of it or not, agree with it or not. Like when you have too many brands on you or things like that, always someone to ask you something in the streets, and that, being lucky, being nude with people with clothes on them is a problem for me. If we were all without them that would be different. But I can't be agree having a girlfriend dressed less than a prostitute. And if you already see how she is when she's dressed, no suprises. I prefer to discover the body only if I'm chosen by a woman to make love with her. And I highly doubt a serious woman would be dressed like that. A woman could be not serious at all and dressed as if she was, but I never saw the opposite. Don't want to be with a woman who wants to be people center of attention. Instagram girls and all that not for me thanks. Models from videos same. I even prefer to stay single. Need a regular woman or nothing.

The line up is FIRE except for Mary J.

I don’t want to hear that weak *** ......“Let's get it crunk up on Have fun up on, up in this dancery We got ya'll open, now ya floatin' So you gots to dance for me
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

yeah random AF.

Do any of y’all have a side hustle to your current job and if so did you tell your boss? I have a potential opportunity for one, but think it’s too early in my career where if I told my boss it would create distrust.

Now as an adult? Yeah. But as a kid in elementary school it was a good combo. Better when they offered the chocolate milk version.
Not much different than eating a burger with a milkshake if you ask me.
Do any of y’all have a side hustle to your current job and if so did you tell your boss? I have a potential opportunity for one, but think it’s too early in my career where if I told my boss it would create distrust.
Is it going to interfere with your current job?

On another note, had Reddit for years and just starting using it. Pretty much forums, so loving it so far.

Last edited:
World is about appearances, we're treated as men, as Blacks, as Whites, as young or old, being dressed a certain way causes consequences, sometimes for the same way of dressing it could help or not at all. Every clothes we wear send messages, we could be aware of it or not, agree with it or not. Like when you have too many brands on you or things like that, always someone to ask you something in the streets, and that, being lucky, being nude with people with clothes on them is a problem for me. If we were all without them that would be different. But I can't be agree having a girlfriend dressed less than a prostitute. And if you already see how she is when she's dressed, no suprises. I prefer to discover the body only if I'm chosen by a woman to make love with her. And I highly doubt a serious woman would be dressed like that. A woman could be not serious at all and dressed as if she was, but I never saw the opposite. Don't want to be with a woman who wants to be people center of attention. Instagram girls and all that not for me thanks. Models from videos same. I even prefer to stay single. Need a regular woman or nothing.
in simpler terms, it's called dressed for the occasion. women should know the difference from attending a party and attending a nude tribal convention in Africa.

Back
Top Bottom