the thread about nothing...

Just seen Tomorrow War. It was an okay action movie. I was just confused about the whole time travel aspect and it seems like those creatures are stronger in certain scenes and weaker in others.
In the beginning, they're eating all of the bullets unless you hit them in the belly, but near the end of the movie, it seems that they're aren't as "armored" as the movies suggests. I hate when movies are inconsistent like this, it takes away from the seriousness of the movie.

Watched a video on Jamies Winston regarding that snow crab situation got me thinking, where is the line drawn between complimentary and theft. It sounded like dude at the grocery store was 'hooking him up' bc of his status. Almost like throwing in a fry if someone just ordered a burger.

while I disliked Tom Cruise nowadays, I find these movies really great and among my favorites.

Rain Man was a good one but I feel it’s more because of Dustin Hoffman and the great job he did. I’m not a huge fan of Tom Cruise but I think his best acting job was in....
1633111125364.jpeg

I’ve never seen Days of Thunder though. I’m a car guy and yet this film has always escaped me.

Watched a video on Jamies Winston regarding that snow crab situation got me thinking, where is the line drawn between complimentary and theft. It sounded like dude at the grocery store was 'hooking him up' bc of his status. Almost like throwing in a fry if someone just ordered a burger.
Its theft but by the employee and not Jamies IMO.

Worker didnt have the authority to make that call on behalf of a chain like that.

Its theft but by the employee and not Jamies IMO.

Worker didnt have the authority to make that call on behalf of a chain like that.
I agree. where is the line drawn in your opinion?
Extra burger that's been sitting under the warmer too long? Large drink when they ordered a small? Bartender got heavy handed while pouring drink?

I agree. where is the line drawn in your opinion?
Extra burger that's been sitting under the warmer too long? Large drink when they ordered a small? Bartender got heavy handed while pouring drink?
Burger sitting under the warmer that's just finna get tossed out or drive thru order that someone pulled off on and you give it out? Didnt cross the line, IMO.

Large when they ordered a small? Accidental or on purpose? It's so inconsequential that I dont think a line is crossed but definitely edging toward it.

Heavy handed pour is far from the line. Comped drinks (above your bar tender limit) and you ain't the owner or wasnt given permission by the owner is definitely over the line.

I'm not sure where I'd draw the line honestly. Retail workers get no leeway from their boss so they shouldn't be hooking anyone up. I ain't mad that they do. But I'll call a spade a spade.

Servers, service reps, sales reps typically get an amount they can use at their discretion to handle a customer or situation without always running to a manager. If its above your limit, just get it approved.

My keyboard doesn't automatically capitalize "l", so to avoid constantly hitting shift, l simply use the lowercase L. You'd never know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom