the thread about nothing...

Not much different that eating a burger with a milkshake if you ask me.
You’re right! I don’t have milkshakes with my burgers but that’s because I’m washed. My little nephews do though, especially with FatBurger combos. Totally forgot about that.

Nope, the schedule would be tailored around my main job. It would be a very small number of hours anyway
Well dealing with the same thing currently. Not a side hustle, but a second(part-time) job. Haven't told my current one I'm working elsewhere, don't think I'll need to either.

Do have a feeling that the new one will want me to switch over to full time and possible mess up my current work schedule though.

Well dealing with the same thing currently. Not a side hustle, but a second(part-time) job. Haven't told my current one I'm working elsewhere, don't think I'll need to either.

Do have a feeling that the new one will want me to switch over to full time and possible mess up my current work schedule though.
I knew a certain work colleague who got fired for working at his other job. guy was a douche anyway so didn't feel bad for him. called in sick on his job and went working at his other job to work. got caught by his main employer, next day he got the boot.

A friend of mine went to go eat with a group of influencers
He tagged them in about 3 stories
I went to look at the influencers account, they cut the camera off before getting to my friend 😂🤣
Cold world
I knew that was gonna happen as soon as you started the story. They probably think he's a clout chaser.

while I disliked Tom Cruise nowadays, I find these movies really great and among my favorites.
daysofthunder-cover-New__12647.1583173543.1280.1280.jpg
MV5BMzVjNzI4NzYtMjE4NS00M2IzLWFkOWMtOTYwMWUzN2ZlNGVjL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzND...jpg
p14383_p_v10_ak.jpg

Do any of y’all have a side hustle to your current job and if so did you tell your boss? I have a potential opportunity for one, but think it’s too early in my career where if I told my boss it would create distrust.
Don't tell him or you would miss opportunities

Yeah, if Biden took the shot off camera, then Joe would've believed it was real.

We all believe that to be the case, right?

Being honest, ANYONE that has gotten a shot on camera, I just assumed they already got it and what was being filmed was the "performance art" or just the public display of the act.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom