the thread about nothing...

You already know they gon’ beat you over the head when the bag look like this:
09310AD6-99AD-45CD-9C3B-DFBF42027076.jpeg

Am I doing too much if I pay for my girl’s mom’s bday dinner? I got invited obviously (my girl’s mom loves me) but couldn’t be there because of work.

I was thinking about just calling ahead and covering the tab for the group. Is that a flex? Don’t really care about the $$$ just don’t wanna make it awkward for my girl or her mom.

We’ve been together for almost 3 years, I’m probably dropping the question next year if that matters at all. I just think it’s a nice gesture and don’t want my girl covering the tab when I know she doesn’t make much money.

Last edited:
Am I I pay for my girl’s mom’s bday dinner? I got invited obviously (my girl’s mom loves me) but couldn’t be there because of work.

I was thinking about just calling ahead and covering the tab for the group. Is that a flex? Don’t really care about the $$$ just don’t wanna make it awkward for my girl or her mom.

We’ve been together for almost 3 years, I’m probably dropping the question next year if that matters at all. I just wanna do a nice gesture and don’t want my girl covering the tab when I know she doesn’t make much money.

best motivational speech ever.
Am I doing too much if I pay for my girl’s mom’s bday dinner? I got invited obviously (my girl’s mom loves me) but couldn’t be there because of work.

We’ve been together for almost 3 years, I’m probably dropping the question next year if that matters at all. I just think it’s a nice gesture and don’t want my girl covering the tab when I know she doesn’t make much money.
that would be nice. see you have that avatar. are you a PSG fan? just heard Messi got his first goal.

best motivational speech ever.

that would be nice. see you have that avatar. are you a PSG fan? just heard Messi got his first goal.

Yessir. Glad dude finally scored. I got so used to him scoring every game at Barca so I was like wtf is going on when he didn’t score immediately with PSG :lol:

Y'all been together 3 years, do it. If you had been dating 3 months I'd say "relax" :lol:

Yessir. Glad dude finally scored. I got so used to him scoring every game at Barca so I was like wtf is going on when he didn’t score immediately with PSG :lol:
he had a close one last game with that great PK. but I guess with Champions League, missing some goals in games is acceptable especially Ronaldo not making them in crucial games.

You just finished pulling out a stack from the bank

You turn around and this guy sticking you up

What you doing?

sounds like an amazing gesture on your end
Definitely go for it.

Slept over at Amy's apartment again yesterday after an evening work meeting, though nothing happened. She previously said she might be entering a "hetero-curious phase" but is confused about it and doesn't know what exactly she's feeling. Now it just feels kinda nasty making flirty and/or sexual jokes with her, knowing she got raped by a guy this month and I'm one of the few people she told. We've always made those kind of remarks and jokes but now it just feels nasty even though she clearly doesn't mind and reciprocates.

Back
Top Bottom