the thread about nothing...

That takes incredible skill and much higher risk if you mess up. Milk crate looked easy and legit anyone could try it.
I wouldn't try the car hurdles even in my flipping prime.

That takes incredible skill and much higher risk if you mess up. Milk crate looked easy and legit anyone could try it.
I wouldn't try the car hurdles even in my flipping prime.
you mean anyone with half a brain would do the Milk Crate. there is a difference when doing a stunt with actual skill versus doing the stunt without any logic.

right??? like i could probably make something that wouldn't have to be much bigger than what i gave my s/o last year, but i'm just really out of ideas lol
that's the problem with something material. you always have to look for the next big thing. with sentimental, it is easier and doesn't have to be that costly atleast for me. on the otherhand, if you have been paying attention closely, what item or thing is she up to recently? that would be your cue.

What did the truck do or say? It's crazy because I have read articles that say in the near future cars will get so advanced that if we go over the speed limit, the car automatically itself will call the cops on the driver lol. Crazy times
I wish my car would call the cops on me.. :rofl:
Not my pic but it said warning
Didn't even know i was going that fast
maxresdefault.jpg

Not my pic but it said warning
Didn't even know i was going that fast
maxresdefault.jpg
Nice. Was there an audible warning too? In my Challenger if I go over the speed limit the car will speak up & say "the speed limit is _mph", sure a lot of new cars have something similar & it could be turned off but I leave it on so I behave lol. Crazy the tech cars have & it's only getting crazier.

I got that, it was more directed at the others I quoted.
I don’t find her annoying at all, clearly, but yeah she’s quite a tease. I don’t really mind, I like to tease too. Overall she’s been helping me out a lot mentally, specifically with my opioid addiction, despite having way worse mental issues of her own.
I'm not criticizing you or her, let me make that clear right now. You posting your escapades and general history involving her is fine, just think those posts would benefit from not being as frequent

I'm not criticizing you or her, let me make that clear right now. You posting your escapades and general history involving her is fine, just think those posts would benefit from not being as frequent
No worries, I didn't take it as such or anything. Looking back I agree with your point. It's just that I didn't really realize it at the time that I was doing it so frequently and it becoming a bit of a repetitive annoyance. It's perfectly fine to make someone aware of that.

No worries, I didn't take it as such or anything. Looking back I agree with your point. It's just that I didn't really realize it at the time that I was doing it so frequently and it becoming a bit of a repetitive annoyance. It's perfectly fine to make someone aware of that.
I could understand that. sometimes we have that certain person that we just want to talk about. on the otherhand, Elise is more interesting largely because of the exposure and felt that she's not that much of a tease compared to Amy. I maybe wrong on that, but that is just my impression between the two. no offense, there are times that I felt that Amy is pretentious not because I don't know her personally but in reference to women I met or known.

Back
Top Bottom