the thread about nothing...

1633386205441.jpeg

I'm bummed out that I couldn't go support the Raiders at SoFi Stadium today.

I'm going to dread their annual divisional visit with the Chargers there because ticket prices will be inflated, especially for the loyal Raiders fans willing to show up. The cheapest price is actually over $200 with less than 2 hours to kickoff now on secondary markets.

It ain't worth paying a lot for a so-called cheapest ticket to try to move down to better seating because the get-in price won't be cheap for this game. It's only worth getting the cheapest ticket for a game and trying to move down only if it is legitimately mathematically cheap like that.

Yes, and women rarely choose men with no money either...
When you're in couple it's easy to spend way more money because they don't like the routine, so restaurants, trips, be ready to spend all your money for you 2, while when you're single you not necessary need all these restaurants and all...
You sometimes spend time and money for people you wouldn't be with in a few years and with no news of them...
And money could help to get more culture too, a good way to attract women...
All factual! Women don't want no broke dude...don't blame em. And absolutely true, when in a relationship going out like you said adds up fast...movies, food, entertainment compared to being single & not doing any of that as regularly. $ ain't everything but it's monumental for a well balanced life in my opinion.

society have changed so much that women in general choose money over love. I wouldn't blame them for practicality purposes, but part of the demographics are just high maintenance. I know a few men who married for money but I guess women have made it more of a career and had been as history would tell (prostitution). all the cosmetics, surgeries, bling blings, dresses are not just meant that they are vain but rather to attract or snatch them with a don.
I guess survival can be a huge contributing factor too when they choose money over love.

I guess survival can be a huge contributing factor too when they choose money over love.
of course. a part of it is, some are just in it for the perks. like those sugar babies or other women or side-female dogs. the playboy bunnies is another example. that is why I think it would be smart for guys to choose women who are willing to spend on them rather than spending for them. it is also an investment for both parties. although from what I have seen, such reliance seem to be more focused on the women needing the men. that is why these so-called equality movements are nothing but hypocrisy.

And I was at a Liquor store this afternoon. As soon as I walked out, sat down in the car and looked up, I saw the powerball sign on the window and was like, fuhhh! I meant to buy a few tickets and forgot.

It happens! Kinda like when I walk into Target for important items.....come out with a soda, Snickers and a HotWheel car :lol:

I only landed 2 numbers for this powerball ticket:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom