the thread about nothing...

Today's pop artists in general are ken and barbies. All about looks, butts, hype and controversies but no real talent.

Well when the majority of them don't make their own music the labels just want people with visual appeal and larger than life personalities. They will put enough money behind the music to get the numbers they want.

The more women i come across, the more self-entitled these mfers are.
Sign of the times? Im about to become mute.

What is next? A meteor or another planet ia going to crash into Earth and wipe us all out?
You're more likely to your **** sucked by a great white shark than for the possibility of that happening. Now a catastrophic or semi-catastrophic meteor is possible, but mad nations have nukes n **** if it were every to get too close.

If a nuke can do this to an established city than what do you think multiples could do to a rock?
1633373302039.png

dropping that atomic bomb was just wow :wow:

You're more likely to your **** sucked by a great white shark than for the possibility of that happening. Now a catastrophic or semi-catastrophic meteor is possible, but mad nations have nukes n **** if it were every to get too close.

If a nuke can do this to an established city than what do you think multiples could do to a rock?
1633373302039.png
With what has happened these past couple years, I don't want to hear about probability.

I miss high school. :frown:

I do too at times but then I quickly remember how I felt about school the last 2 years of it. I was soooo tired of the endless homework assignments and speeches/presentations they asked of me. I think I mainly miss my old friends. Cant got backwards though, got to keep moving forward.

What is next? A meteor or another planet ia going to crash into Earth and wipe us all out?
I believe the sun is what will give out very soon and explode. That’s the finale though, we still have the fun part of experiencing earthquakes, land falling into the rising ocean and new diseases as deadly as Covid.

I believe the sun is what will give out very soon and explode. That’s the finale though, we still have the fun part of experiencing earthquakes, land falling into the rising ocean and new diseases as deadly as Covid.
Worrying about the sun exploding nonsensical. Global is the only thing you have to and should worry. Our Ozone layer is peeling away. Think about it like teeth enamel like if only ate limes. The acid from them would eventually strip away & weaken the foundation of your tooth making it more prone to sensitivity causing things like cavaties, tooth decay, swifting, etc. This is wow its hotter than it usually is its 80 degreez in OCTOBER, and people are still denying and not taking action when it comes to global warming prevention.

What you have to worry about is compressed air (humidity), tsunamis, earthquakes, wildfires, hurricanes, There's real **** to worry about and take acts to insure a better tomorrow ******* 2 or 3 generations down the line. With the way we're going places our coastal regions and places like Long Island is gonna be under water. Places like Cali keep catching and the smoke from weekens our atmosphere which in returns causes more of that. The Amazon was on fire for days. All of that burning & deforestation is ******* everyone up. With local politicians you need to not consider anyone not emphasizing the importance on climate change. Especially you being from Cali. This goes for me, freakydestroyer freakydestroyer , & anyone else as well. It's our jobs to be responsible & love our planet along w/ the life on it.
Well if you switch the 1 and 2, it wasn't that far off.
You're stressing yourself out over unrealistic ****.

Back
Top Bottom