the thread about nothing...

How much does Warren Lotas merch usually run for? Not resale cost.

Trying to see if it's worth the trip to Toyota Center for the Rockets shirt.

Yall wanna watch a movie about white privilege?

I guess thats most movies, tho…
My man Tr1ll. How’s your day going today.

But to answer your question though, I’m probably just looking for an excuse to see some beautiful women.

How much does Warren Lotas merch usually run for? Not resale cost.

Trying to see if it's worth the trip to Toyota Center for the Rockets shirt.

$60+ for a tee? did they release the design? saw the preview..

$60+ for a tee? did they release the design? saw the preview..
Only the Rockets Instagram seems to showcase theirs as of now.

I'll give it a chance, as long as I'm off work of course.
Screenshot_20211007-121529_Instagram.jpg

My man Tr1ll. How’s your day going today.

But to answer your question though, I’m probably just looking for an excuse to see some beautiful women.
So far so good. Yours? Work has been keeping me busy, but busy means $$$.

Mite as whale put on some cargo shorts to go with the no shows. :lol:
1715DA59-9F03-4144-9157-E6B624895B47.jpeg

Im messing with these. Can’t do the full tube socks and the no shows have you looking washed. I will say tho, one day I left my dress socks on from work and went grocery shopping. Kinda a good look. Jits was looking me up and down.

Mite as whale put on some cargo shorts to go with the no shows. :lol:
1715DA59-9F03-4144-9157-E6B624895B47.jpeg

Im messing with these. Can’t do the full tube socks and the no shows have you looking washed. I will say tho, one day I left my dress socks on from work and went grocery shopping. Kinda a good look. Jits was looking me up and down.

Those are my Go-to joints as well. That length is about as I high as I can wear them. Any more and I feel like I’m rocking some women’s aerobics scrunchy socks. You remember that trend where men used to rock denim shorts, white socks and black combat boots? I used to kill my cousin for that, said he looked like an MTV video dancer, haha.

Those are my Go-to joints as well. That length is about as I high as I can wear them. Any more and I feel like I’m rocking some women’s aerobics scrunchy socks. You remember that trend where men used to rock denim shorts, white socks and black combat boots? I used to kill my cousin for that, said he looked like an MTV video dancer, haha.
Dont let anyone from the DC area see this. :lol: Is that **** still popping up there or did the internet take it out. I wonder what its like to find out the rest of the world thinks you’re local style looks dumb as hell? Word to shag cuts. :lol:

Dont let anyone from the DC area see this. :lol: Is that **** still popping up there or did the internet take it out. I wonder what its like to find out the rest of the world thinks you’re local style looks dumb as hell? Word to shag cuts. :lol:

:rofl::rofl:
I’ve seen a few cats like that crossing the street a few weeks back. Me and my bro were at the light dying in the car. To be fair though, kinda looked like tourists, lol.

I got tired of forgetting small items that l need throughout the day and also felt overwhelmed by trying to fit it all in my pocket. I started putting everything in a drawstring bag and it improved my life INSTANTLY. Can't believe it took so long to do it. Some items l don't want to leave in the car so the portability is clutch.

Back
Top Bottom