the thread about nothing...

It is almost 55 degrees in MINNESOTA on DECEMBER 15TH(!)… we are actually, seriously, on Tornado Watch tonight.

86F2E428-55A5-4156-A8E2-05F86A6B9F91.jpeg

Some funny complaining at school.

1. Someone complained that there were, "TOo many Christmas decorations" in the building and not enough acknowledgement of other folks' belief systems. A white woman social worker threatened to email the principal about the issue. Her comments were shutdown by folks telling her, "If you want to see more of a variety, you make the decorations and put them up around the school." She walked out of the meeting in her feelings.

2. Someone (else) complained about "Secret Santa" since everyone doesn't believe in Santa. It was renamed to Secret Snowflake.

Some funny complaining at school.

1. Someone complained that there were, "TOo many Christmas decorations" in the building and not enough acknowledgement of other folks' belief systems. A white woman social worker threatened to email the principal about the issue. Her comments were shutdown by folks telling her, "If you want to see more of a variety, you make the decorations and put them up around the school." She walked out of the meeting in her feelings.

2. Someone (else) complained about "Secret Santa" since everyone doesn't believe in Santa. It was renamed to Secret Snowflake.
This is where we are now…..guarantee someone will likely complain about “Snowflake”. It just isn’t, nor has ever been that serious. Has it?. At my wife’s school everyone is happy to have cupcakes and movies during the last few hours before break.

Last edited:
what is that? I’m guessing a group of moms offended by everything?
Precisely. From the way my co-worker explained it is that these “freedom fighters” don’t want certain things taught to their kid. But most of them, at least her chapter, has kids in grades pre-k through like the 3rd grade. They’re ******** about sex ed, crt, etc…. things not even taught at that grade level. Most of the time they’re blaming teachers for their kid’s misbehavior.

Back
Top Bottom