the thread about nothing...

I dig when people, especially people of a older demographic find some new and interesting app, like Tik Tok, but then my amusement turns to annoyance/anger when every five minutes they’re shoving a phone in your face to show some damn video, at the highest possible volume.
What trips me out is you can give a new piece of technology to some older people and they pick it right. At least be able to perform basic functions. Others will just completely fold at the idea of using technology. This is the same age group. Working at a bank I hear some of the stupidest **** from old wypipo. “I don’t have an online banking profile because I don’t want my account online..” Sir, how do you think you deposit gets from the teller’s computer to my computer? How do you think those checks you still writing are clearing in 2 days. That ship has sailed, crashed, been rebuilt and sailed again.

Went out this morning, came back to an envelope left on my door from my complex mngt. Rent is raised by $120 starting in February. :smh:

Man that sucks. It’s hard as it is already and now they want to pile on more? I was semi-shook yesterday when I seen the *****y building manager drive in. I thought she was going to leave similar notes on our door but it turns out she was just there to pick up the quarters from the laundry room. Whew!!

Man that sucks. It’s hard as it is already and now they want to pile on more? I was semi-shook yesterday when I seen the *****y building manager drive in. I thought she was going to leave similar notes on our door but it turns out she was just there to pick up the quarters from the laundry room. Whew!!

Second I rounded the corner, walked up to my door and saw the envelope, I knew exactly what it was. Ish just kills your mood.

Whats your rent?

fzbjyuho8j581.jpg

I didn't even know it got deleted. I swear I don't understand this site sometimes. All the wild stuff that flies on here and I get a post deleted basically for nothing. How'd you realize that it was deleted?

Methodical Management Methodical Management could I get some insight on why my post got deleted? I literally just stated a fact due to my experience and it didn't even hint at any group, I left it 100% ambiguous. How does that violate any rule?

If haggling is in fact a part of this group's culture, am I wrong for saying that it happened to me?
If you're seeing "wild stuff" on the forums, you're encouraged to report it. We do the best we can, but NikeTalk is a large community with many fast-moving threads. Keeping the site safe and respectful requires a concerted effort, and we appreciate everyone's assistance and cooperation to that end.

If you'd like to discuss your recent post removal, you can send me a PM.

They're raising my rent too smh Ever since I got new management, they been on some bs- washers/dryers haven't working plus heat too.

Sucks man. I used to live in my current complex 12 yrs ago. Same old outdated washers and dryers that they keeps fixing over and over again. Only decent upgrade was the Nest thermostats.

$1800 and the new management didn’t make any repairs when they took over. Just gave the place a cheap paint job and some smoke detectors, lol.

They “painted” mine a few months ago. What’s weird was, one morning I saw some guy who was from a painting co. (Saw his co.shirt) walking around with a clip board. Probably was doing estimates. I imagine it was way too expensive, so they got the maintenance guys to grab some paint brushes and they went around to mine and a few other of the units and throw on some paint. They got paint everywhere. Sloppy *** job.

They “painted” mine a few months ago. What’s weird was, one morning I saw some guy who was from a painting co. (Saw his co.shirt) walking around with a clip board. Probably was doing estimates. I imagine it was way too expensive, so they got the maintenance guys to grab some paint brushes and they went around to mine and a few other of the units and throw on some paint. They got paint everywhere. Sloppy *** job.
That’s usually how it goes down. Sometimes its the maintenance guy who contacts me because he doesn’t know what it will cost. He has no intention of hiring me, just wants an idea what of the money expenses are and takes the job for himself. Happens all the time. My building had 3 guys doing it and they were people from the corner/Home Depot parking lot. They got paint everywhere too, some clean up lady had to scrub the floor with a wire brush :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom