the thread about nothing...

77FB40A3-A776-443E-8777-4F16E8CB20A0.jpeg

Before I post on eBay and who might know a little something about something, do these two cards have any value? Person that wants me to sell it gave me a screenshot of a crazy amount, but haven't done much research yet.
20211223_185251.jpg

20211223_185308.jpg

Seems like it's gotten worse. 3 different fees before shipping is even subtracted. Ebay seems to be a bit more forgiving with sneakers but everything else their taking a bigger cut
I have some sneakers to get rid of but don't know where and how Just want it to be as straightforward and reasonable as possible.

If their anything but new ebay is the best option. In my opinion atleast, I'm not a reseller at all but when I do offload stuff whatever reason I've been the most successful with ebay

If their anything but new ebay is the best option. In my opinion atleast, I'm not a reseller at all but when I do offload stuff whatever reason I've been the most successful with ebay
I think the last time I sold shoes on eBay was 15 years ago. It was the worst type of item to sell. I never came across so many deadbeats.

Back
Top Bottom