the thread about nothing...

Maple Jordan 🤦🏾‍♂️ never heard that one
Speaking of which, in that other story, it's cool that they laced dude up with some heat but no way is that jersey 'real'. Straight swap meet material.

That dude's gimmick also extends to the gym.

I've seen him posting up on Hollywood Blvd near the corner of Highland Ave where the Foot Locker is, but I never peeped his act and antics to earn himself tips. He's basically part of the multitude of people who dress up in character costumes to earn tips on Hollywood Blvd.

OBJ with a free ride to the super bowl

No way, he earned his way there putting in work after joining the Rams midseason.

He's a great second or third option receiver now at this juncture in his career due to injuries and slight decline. And the Browns misused him.

People have to be realistic and realize he won't ever be that same receiver he was when he was with the Giants.

Free? He bailed Stafford out this whole game

Although Beckham will never be a primary target like he was with the Giants, he can still be a number one guy occasionally predicated on a specific play or defensive scheme.

Like when Cooper Kupp draws double teams, he can be a reliable target that way.

And he still has the ability to ball out occasionally in certain games as evidenced in the NFC Championship game.

I live in KC, fam. It's the worst.

The irony that you're not a Chiefs fan living in KC because they're like the biggest thing in town. It's like everyone living in KC is a Chiefs fan by default.

Patrick Mahomes got an unlikable fam.

Mahomes doesn't seem like a bad guy, somewhat likable. And I'm a Raiders fan saying that!

But his family members are basically like typical freeloaders basking in his success and relevancy, living off his name.

Especially his younger brother, Jackson, with all his TikTok videos. I think he aspired to play football but flamed out at the NCAA level.

f46f3e00-2b81-4cca-a2ef-33ae11ce08dc-jpeg.2472330

I wouldn't even meet family at 11pm for a craigslist deal.
while I believe I've done a deal before on that sketchy location many years ago, back when everything was normal to do transactions outdoors, the recent spike on crime nowadays made me more wary of doing deals like that. what set off the alarm for me with regards to the other proposed meetup was the 11 PM time. like seriously? that can't be right. even if I was a seller, I wouldn't do that unless I'm dealing drugs. I guess what made the person go silent was when I mentioned about doing deals in a busy public venue and say for security/safety reasons then nothing afterwards.

Temp job just gave me the boot
For reasons unknown
It it really doesn’t matter to me
But damn our pay week started last night
Why did I have to work last night
If the end result was me getting that call when I got home from clocking out wtf :lol:

Temp job just gave me the boot
For reasons unknown
It it really doesn’t matter to me
But damn our pay week started last night
Why did I have to work last night
If the end result was me getting that call when I got home from clocking out wtf :lol:
Was this the shoe store or am I mixing up posts from rbk93 rbk93

Well I do work at a shoe store now, but definitely haven't posted in this thread in a while I think lol.

Back
Top Bottom