the thread about nothing...

IMG_20220131_090642.jpg
Shes already got perfectly full sized breasts. This baby's probably about to ruin that.

We shall see.

Man sues Myrtle Beach Police Department, claims officer lied to convict him.​

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article257258197.html
Ronald Thomas Uhrie saw a woman waving frantically in from her car window, so he pulled up next to her, rolled down his window, and asked her what was wrong. The woman, who was an undercover cop, offered him sexual services for $20, which he immediately declined and drove off. The police then pulled him over down the street and booked him for soliciting prostitution and the 28 grams of marijuana he had in his possession. The charges, which were later dropped, cost him his job, his reputation, and the court fees.

Thank God my girl doesn't take selfies. She does have me ****ing wait occasional for that food photos, but I like that kind of photography so I'm all for it.

Been on a sci fi movie mood.

Watched Johnny Mnemonic 2 days ago and watching Minority Report before it's taken off Netflix. First time seeing either and they're both 🔥

Been on a sci fi movie mood.

Watched Johnny Mnemonic 2 days ago and watching Minority Report before it's taken off Netflix. First time seeing either and they're both 🔥
Minority report is easily my favorite sci-fi. Great movie with a great twist. Still got the DVD from 02.

Back
Top Bottom