the thread about nothing...

I was craving dessert earlier so I went with banana creampie
20220215_135854.jpg

What's a man supposed to do with that. Some of them only respect you if you're willing to go to jail over her.

They want men with the temperament if a toddler: selfish, doesn't listen and lashes out when upset.

One of my favorite YouTubers said that women in their 20s are programmed to crave chaos from children, but if they don't have kids, they'll search for men with that same selfish childlike behavior. Makes so much sense to me.

Alright so according to flightclub.com, Original Air Jordan XI Concords were released on 1/01/1995? I mean, obviously they were released in 1995, but 01/01? That can’t be accurate, can it? Would love to hear from someone with some knowledge on this.

Alright so according to flightclub.com, Original Air Jordan XI Concords were released on 1/01/1995? I mean, obviously they were released in 1995, but 01/01? That can’t be accurate, can it? Would love to hear from someone with some knowledge on this.
google says 11/1995

damn, all that build-up? pretty much lead to the conclusion that "the fire made it rain old DVDs. I'm still waiting for the punchline. oh I get it, walking off with Chips and Smurfs.
....and I posted it in the thread. About. Nothing.

DUUUUUUHHHH 😆

Them new fudge m&ms are great. Might be my new favorite
Oooh, I want to try them. Target has the Valentines edition bags on discount now but they’re not cheap enough at $2.51. I’m waiting them to drop to $1.10 per bag like the Christmas ones. Bought like 6 bags and handed them all out my nephews lol.

Oooh, I want to try them. Target has the Valentines edition bags on discount now but they’re not cheap enough at $2.51. I’m waiting them to drop to $1.10 per bag like the Christmas ones. Bought like 6 bags and handed them all out my nephews lol.
Let them sit in the freezer for an hour or 2 first. They taste great

I was walking back from getting my lotto tickets yesterday and as I took a shortcut through an alley I found a bunch of DVD’s next to a trash bin. There were about 80 of them in their original cases but.....some were wet! Lol. Turns out it was an apartment fire and they threw out stuff damaged by it.

Anyway, I walked off with the entire 1970’s C.H.i.Ps tv show (vol.1-6) and 4 volumes of the 80’s Smurfs cartoons :lol:🔥
C.H.I.P.S. :pimp: :pimp: I loved that show. Erik Estrada was my guy

Let them sit in the freezer for an hour or 2 first. They taste great
I’m gonna try that. My sister does that with the peanut butter filled ones.

C.H.I.P.S. :pimp: :pimp: I loved that show. Erik Estrada was my guy
Childhood for me too, whole fam tuned in. My brother is even named after him because she liked the show so much. Dude was super cool in person as well. Mistakenly walked into his property while trying to deliver a package (UPS seasonal work) and he was nice. Regular guy, hair all ****** up like he had just woken up in pajamas and sandals :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom