the thread about nothing...

IKO1503--Simpsons-I-Choo-Choo-Choose-you-Valentines-Day-Card-Replica_f15eddc6-ca4d-429e-a915-f...jpg

CloudyMisguidedCamel-size_restricted.gif

They actually had a replica of the Tam's Burger sign on the set of the Super Bowl Halftime Show to represent significant Compton locations. 😆

I only know about that burger stand because stupid a%$ Suge Knight killed a man in the parking lot by running someone over with his pickup truck. That fool got a manslaughter charge for making human pancakes that will keep him in prison for most of his life now. 🙄

Been waiting all season to make this meme. I don't like Eli's character on the field.
Screenshot_20220214-051731_Samsung Notes.jpg

I keep wondering how the F does Eli Apple still have a starting job in the NFL because he's consistently gotten burned or blown defensive assignments ever since he's been in the league.

Thanks for reminding me about that classic Simpsons episode! It was hilarious how Ralph Wiggum was a pathetic loser trying to get at Lisa Simpson for Valentine's Day. 😆

Is there any reason my Apple Podcast app sometimes decides to download every podcast episode from the last year for a podcast I’m subscribed to? What the **** :lol:

FIYAH ! this is a regular on my playlist. I have always looked and preferred this version way back and couldn't find it nor a copy of it plus the fact that W2P sang it. all they had was Big Mountain's iteration which wasn't bad but just loved W2P's version so much.

Has to be a bad thing that I read all these articles on how to live life/improve relationships/becoming the best version of yourself and I somehow find ways to work around it.

Just hope it doesn't bite me in the *** someday.

Plus I'm always on the lookout for signs, whether good or bad, and of course I'm not always sure I'm seeing them or not.

I think I'm more optimistic than most...a lot more optimistic than 18 year old me.

Back
Top Bottom