the thread about nothing...

Simply-spiked.png

Is it cause even if you were with someone in an ocean or even a deep lake, they might not be able to find you, if you dip underwater 10 feet down and keep sinking? I could see that fear, if something bit you or you blackout easily.
ya, as a jit i almost drowned...
that feeling of flapping your legs waiting to hit bottom, but there's nothing....nah i'm good...

I couldn't find the dad thread...didn't necessarily take the time to either...

But I feel like I should be more stern with my nephew. He's not too mischievous, but he definitely likes to push boundaries it seems. I know my sister at one point said not to hit him and I haven't really since, but I feel at times I'm a bit to lenient with him. I kind of chalk it up to being a kid(his behavior), but maybe physical discipline would help.

Overall, I might not even have the energy or say demeanor anymore like I once did.

But I feel like I should be more stern with my nephew. He's not too mischievous, but he definitely likes to push boundaries it seems. I know my sister at one point said not to hit him and I haven't really since, but I feel at times I'm a bit to lenient with him. I kind of chalk it up to being a kid(his behavior), but maybe physical discipline would help.

Overall, I might not even have the energy or say demeanor anymore like I once did.
Is the father in the picture?

No. I don't have a ton of backstory behind that
Sounds like a recipe for disaster imo. No father present. You're doing the right thing by attempting to instill discipline in him but your sister is babying him despite him acting out. You've done all you can do. She's gonna come to you crying and complaining about his behavior in a few years.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster imo. No father present. You're doing the right thing by attempting to instill discipline in him but your sister is babying him despite him acting out. You've done all you can do. She's gonna come to you crying and complaining about his behavior in a few years.
That's the issue. I haven't really tried to. At most I use scare tactics but never follow through. I hit him before, but never a full on spanking...which p prompted my sister saying not to do it anymore.

I think she's doing a great job with him, but I only see him on the weekends.

He didn't even give you any background other than he's not too bad and he does isht kids do but he don't listen to HIM so he wants to start hitting him AGAIN. Not letting people spank your kids for being kids is not babying nor a recipe for disaster 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Let me know when pics of Thomas and Jordan together up
That **** is foe liiiife. Word to Mack 10
1645501836488.jpeg

I would only give the kid advice and let him know that you were his age once. Have a convo and I’m sure he’ll listen to reason. That’s all you really can do if your sister is firm on her “don’t discipline” stance. Let her deal with that decision if problems arise, you just have to let it play out but keep the friendship going and the advice flowing. Being the cool uncle is fun.

Back
Top Bottom