the thread about nothing...

Attachments

• karate-white.gif
    karate-white.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 225
That **** is foe liiiife. Word to Mack 10
1645501836488.jpeg

I would only give the kid advice and let him know that you were his age once. Have a convo and I’m sure he’ll listen to reason. That’s all you really can do if your sister is firm on her “don’t discipline” stance. Let her deal with that decision if problems arise, you just have to let it play out but keep the friendship going and the advice flowing. Being the cool uncle is fun.
there are times that some children need some spanking although the rules/laws now unfortunately now prohibit that. although I must say that you need a clear head on the matter. do all possible options and see if they work. communication is mostly the key and physical is only used as a last resort. go down first at the level of a child and connect with him/her. find that connection. if every single option fails, then implement an authoritative figure. in my household, spanking doesn't bode well but conversation does help a lot and bring the children much closer and open to you.

I can't believe the series is coming to an end. My brothers & I grew up watching Arthur. Everyday after school we'd turn on PBS to watch Arthur like clockwork. I still catch an episode here & there on my days off. I recently bought my nephew some Arthur & friends themed socks. I ordered 1 box & they sent 2 😎. Hope my nephew likes em when he is a little older.

Seems like Binky is the only one still with his adolescent voice. Everyone else sounds a bit older. George bought the Sugarbowl & DW is a cop? :lol: that's very fitting lol.

I can't imagine driving 18 wheelers through the snow. Big ups to the truck drivers and can see why they make the bank they do. I wouldn't be able to do it.
IMG_20220222_144912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom