the thread about nothing...

I haven't bought any non Kobe or non work shoe in almost 10 years if Jordan ever dropped these I'd have to come out of retirement
Air Jordan 11 Retro True Blue BlueWhite.jpg

Too cold and too much snow for work today called in said I have an upset stomach(I don't just tried to give a vague generic reason to call out.) Covid done ruined the simple process of calling in for work. Used to be able to just call in and just say I'm not feeling well I won't be in today. I got questioned like crazy. "Do you have flu like symptoms, having any shortness of breath, any aches or pains." Naw I just ate something bad. "Well you will need to have a negative covid test before you can return, please schedule one ASAP and provide negative results." 🤬

Now I have to waste my day trying to find a place with rapid tests and get an appointment, instead of chilling in my warm house binging movies all day. I should have just went to work. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Too cold and too much snow for work today called in said I have an upset stomach(I don't just tried to give a vague generic reason to call out.) Covid done ruined the simple process of calling in for work. Used to be able to just call in and just say I'm not feeling well I won't be in today. I got questioned like crazy. "Do you have flu like symptoms, having any shortness of breath, any aches or pains." Naw I just ate something bad. "Well you will need to have a negative covid test before you can return, please schedule one ASAP and provide negative results." 🤬

Now I have to waste my day trying to find a place with rapid tests and get an appointment, instead of chilling in my warm house binging movies all day. I should have just went to work. 🤦🏾‍♂️
:rofl: . tell me about it. We've been dealing with that eversince the pandemic started. what we hated the most are the screeners that are so by the book that don't use their common sense asking you questions like have you been out of the country or wherever for 14 days, like dude, I just was here yesterday working and saw me.

Walked into the bathroom at work about 15 minutes after a female coworker was in there (small building, shared bathroom). Whole *** booboo stain on the seat. Dawg.
a female co-worker walked-in on me showing butt. can't remember how many times a female walked in on me while exposed.

Back
Top Bottom