the thread about nothing...

It's way too many damn holidays where you have to buy your spouse a gift. Valentines, Wedding Anniversary, Mother's day, birthday, and Christmas? Sheesh.... don't make no damn sense. Been doing this for too many years smh. And fellas, we know they don't spend what we spend on these damn gifts. 😒 😆

I used to call my former friend's older brother "The Moocher Man" because he was an absolute loser in his 30s who didn't work or do anything productive. He just stayed home and watched TV or played video games. He also woke up late in the daytime sometimes.

He was the basic freeloader because he had a free house to live in since their parents, particularly their dad, paid off the house and he had food to eat. And he never lasted long at a job he had. He only went out occasionally when his friends picked him up.

The pathetic part about him was that he borrowed thousands of dollars from my former friend because their parents stopped giving his sorry a%$ money. My former friend admitted that he couldn't stand firm with refusing to loan him money because he always relented under pressure from him.

The real pathetic thing about that freeloader was that he actually borrowed money from my former friend to buy him presents! What the F is up with that? I've never heard of having to borrow money from a blood relative to buy a present for them.

That loser was so damn lucky their parents didn't put his sorry freeloading a%$ out because that's what most parents would do to grown people like him. I think most parents would put their adult kid out on the street or force them to fend for themselves if they didn't have a job.

I used to call my former friend's older brother "The Moocher Man" because he was an absolute loser in his 30s who didn't work or do anything productive. He just stayed home and watched TV or played video games. He also woke up late in the daytime sometimes.

He was the basic freeloader because he had a free house to live in since their parents, particularly their dad, paid off the house and he had food to eat. And he never lasted long at a job he had. He only went out occasionally when his friends picked him up.

The pathetic part about him was that he borrowed thousands of dollars from my former friend because their parents stopped giving his sorry a%$ money. My former friend admitted that he couldn't stand firm with refusing to loan him money because he always relented under pressure from him.

The real pathetic thing about that freeloader was that he actually borrowed money from my former friend to buy him presents! What the F is up with that? I've never heard of having to borrow money from a blood relative to buy a present for them.

That loser was so damn lucky their parents didn't put his sorry freeloading a%$ out because that's what most parents would do to grown people like him. I think most parents would put their adult kid out on the street or force them to fend for themselves if they didn't have a job.
I'd say the problem there is that they enabled that Moocher Man. in the end, that Moocher Man would end up living in the streets. they have become parasites living on others because they "chose" to be that way after seeing that they could live on others' hardwork. screw the "mental health" excuse, it's all their decision. this is no different from people on that "my 600lb. life" show which are also parasites. I never see overly obese people to be needing help. they made their own bed.

I'd say the problem there is that they enabled that Moocher Man. in the end, that Moocher Man would end up living in the streets. they have become parasites living on others because they "chose" to be that way after seeing that they could live on others' hardwork. screw the "mental health" excuse, it's all their decision. this is no different from people on that "my 600lb. life" show which are also parasites. I never see overly obese people to be needing help. they made their own bed.

I agree the parents and my former friend enabled that person's habits and lifestyle. For real, anyone else who was over 30 and living like that Moocher Man would get their a%$ put out on the streets by their parents as I stated. I never understood why that dude was f'd up with his life because my former friend and his other brother, the oldest one of the three sons, were somewhat OK with not f'ing up in life. But my former friend wasn't mentally sharp himself honestly, so that was always his major flaw. Their parents were good people too.

My former friend should have stood his ground with refusing to loan him money all those times. And the parents should have done more to instill responsibility and self sufficiency in that dude. If he didn't change past 25 years old, then they should have put his a%$ out.

I am so sick and burnt out with "mental health". I agree it's an excuse to cover up an individual's detrimental or poor choice. And I don't know why that so-called issue gets so much coverage now when lots of individuals have been mentally f'd up forever.

Don't get me started on Ben Simmons because that MF was always using that as an excuse in order to not show up for work since he was disgruntled with the 76ers. That fool was actually stealing some money from them using that excuse too! He never had "mental health" issues, he just had IQ issues because he chose to never work on his jump shot with his lazy a%$.

But the irony of that 76ers/Nets trade with Simmons & James Harden involved is that they're both cancers who have games that are conducive to the teams they got traded to.

Imagine if those fools were cancers in the real world at a real job, they would be fired immediately. They're so lucky they have talent and guaranteed contracts to be able to be cancers to force their way out of their previous teams.

I agree that morbidly obese people made the choice to get that fat with overeating. Then it should be their own responsibility and discipline to lose weight if they finally feel the need to.

sanji kick.gif

I agree the parents and my former friend enabled that person's habits and lifestyle. For real, anyone else who was over 30 and living like that Moocher Man would get their a%$ put out on the streets by their parents as I stated. I never understood why that dude was f'd up with his life because my former friend and his other brother, the oldest one of the three sons, were somewhat OK with not f'ing up in life. But my former friend wasn't mentally sharp himself honestly, so that was always his major flaw. Their parents were good people too.

My former friend should have stood his ground with refusing to loan him money all those times. And the parents should have done more to instill responsibility and self sufficiency in that dude. If he didn't change past 25 years old, then they should have put his a%$ out.

I am so sick and burnt out with "mental health". I agree it's an excuse to cover up an individual's detrimental or poor choice. And I don't know why that so-called issue gets so much coverage now when lots of individuals have been mentally f'd up forever.

Don't get me started on Ben Simmons because that MF was always using that as an excuse in order to not show up for work since he was disgruntled with the 76ers. That fool was actually stealing some money from them using that excuse too! He never had "mental health" issues, he just had IQ issues because he chose to never work on his jump shot with his lazy a%$.

But the irony of that 76ers/Nets trade with Simmons & James Harden involved is that they're both cancers who have games that are conducive to the teams they got traded to.

Imagine if those fools were cancers in the real world at a real job, they would be fired immediately. They're so lucky they have talent and guaranteed contracts to be able to be cancers to force their way out of their previous teams.

I agree that morbidly obese people made the choice to get that fat with overeating. Then it should be their own responsibility and discipline to lose weight if they finally feel the need to.
if Steve Francis has just started playing in this era, he might have used Mental Health as an excuse for that ******** trade he did when he got drafted.

I remember years ago when I went to the U.K. and heard something on the radio talkshow about an obese woman who was on welfare who buys a lot of junk food asked for help for covering her planned gastric bypass surgery. the audacity of these parasites is just unbelievable that even the british commentator got furious. :rofl:

It kinda seems like you hate the world. No offense. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom