the thread about nothing...

Joints are beat, but I like em
They got character. This is how we always wore our sneakers back in the day 😎

36ABE500-D070-4C50-84F7-86C4DEADFB1A.gif
NT’s Candy bar bandit :lol::smh:
1646020947515.jpeg

Anyone else keep the original packaging on mostly any items they buy?

I mean this probably something most people keep, but I still have the Series X box/packaging from when I bought it last summer.

Anyone else keep the original packaging on mostly any items they buy?

I mean this probably something most people keep, but I still have the Series X box/packaging from when I bought it last summer.

I do, especially for game consoles. You get top dollar when you decide to sell it and it shows you took care of the item. There are people out there who pay for original boxes too.

Considering what I've heard about professional gaming circuits, doesn't really sound surprising.

How true or not that info is is where I'm not certain.

Interesting series of tweets about not living with your girl/wife.

No issue with any of that.

Not living together has always been something I felt more people should explore. But of course there's a stigma behind that.

I think the most pushback would come from people outside the relationship.

Not living together has always been something I felt more people should explore. But of course there's a stigma behind that.

With the cost if rent, if you and that person have a family, too expensive to live separately.

I would say I just want to do it alone. But there is a certain fear behind it for me.

If you’re going to go this route, then it best to just be companions. No need to be married.

The issue is that some women with this ideal, wants you to maintain both household.

Funny, my mother said if she had to do it again, she would of definitely went the companionship route and lived in two separate household. My ex-wife is wanting to do the same. Also, the last woman I was dealing with purposed this to me.

It’s becoming a more popular idea among older established women.

My girlfriend’s best friend just broke off her engagement with her fiancé and they’re moving out of their apartment. Girlfriend just hit me with a text saying “I feel bad. She doesn’t have anyone to help her move.”

I’m just gonna change the subject and hope for the best. :lol:
Must be the season, because my brother just announced to the family that he broke off his engagement. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom