the thread about nothing...

Just mailed one of those ancestry dna tests. My dads from Iran and moms from Chile, curious to see what else there is. Expecting some European from my moms side for sure
which ancestry DNA site did you use? did you also go for the family tree or relative connections? I have been considering doing it for years out of curiosity and how accurate it is.

Steve Kerr :nerd::nerd:
IMG_20220305_123900_01.jpg

Lol yeah that's the one. That's your area? Lovely town. Nothing but well kept lawns & nice houses.
Nah I'm slightly northeast. In St. James bordering Stony Brook.

My girlfriend's grandma lives over there though. Can confirm--nice house and well-kept lawn. :lol:

Pretty good location for commuters considering how close it is to the LIE and Northern State.

had a heavy guilty meal yesterday afternoon and over-indulged. felt terrible afterwards both mentally and physiologically and thought why I even did it. I should have gone and ate a DQ mushroom burger with fries and coke instead. I can still feel the indigestion. on the otherhand, I needed the extra calories after my blood donation.
Aww man, you stuffed yourself silly. We’ve all been there so no worries, at least you won’t do that again for a while. Good of you to donate blood though, reward yourself with that burger combo when you feel better but for now just get a simple soup.

Nice. That sounds delicious & healthy. How's the keto been treating you? Any change or gain in lbs/energy throughout the day?
It was and the proof was not leaving anything on my plate, lol. It’s been good so far, I haven’t lost weight because I was thin to begin with but I have noticed more energy, better mood and less bouts of cravings for junk food. Now I’ll pass by my local fast food haunts and the food even smells different to me.

had a heavy guilty meal yesterday afternoon and over-indulged. felt terrible afterwards both mentally and physiologically and thought why I even did it. I should have gone and ate a DQ mushroom burger with fries and coke instead. I can still feel the indigestion. on the otherhand, I needed the extra calories after my blood donation.

What DID you eat that made you feel like eating a burger/fries/coke from DQ would have been a BETTER option? :lol:

Bruh got bamboozled into paying for a "spiritual wedding" 🤦🏾‍♂️😂 that whole relationship is some new age 🐂💩. Some people just need to be single forever

What DID you eat that made you feel like eating a burger/fries/coke from DQ would have been a BETTER option? :lol:
too much rice, pork chop , soup. possibly ate 3 adult plates of it. funny part is, I didn't even enjoy it. with DQ, my meal would have been portioned and enough to get me by and be satisfied.
not sure, but just maybe me losing 600cc of blood that afternoon that made me eat that much. felt like I was suffering from Bulimia.

which ancestry DNA site did you use? did you also go for the family tree or relative connections? I have been considering doing it for years out of curiosity and how accurate it is.
I did myheritage. My last name is pretty unique and I searched it on their database and there was a good amount of people on there, but I gotta upgrade my account if I want to contact them, add to my family tree, etc

It was and the proof was not leaving anything on my plate, lol. It’s been good so far, I haven’t lost weight because I was thin to begin with but I have noticed more energy, better mood and less bouts of cravings for junk food. Now I’ll pass by my local fast food haunts and the food even smells different to me.
bad news, I'm back where I started. weighing in back to 210 lbs even while doing IF. funny though that I feel lighter and look thinner than my typical 210 lbs back then pre-IF a year ago. on a sidenote, I'm on the loading phase right now doing heavy weights, that could be the reason.

I did myheritage. My last name is pretty unique and I searched it on their database and there was a good amount of people on there, but I gotta upgrade my account if I want to contact them, add to my family tree, etc
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom