the thread about nothing...

thebatman-775x970-copy-479x600.png

Had to organize some of my games in storage and counted 318 og Nintendo cartridges. I ended up ordering a few more on eBay just to pick up the ones I wanted but never found while hunting for them in flea markets and thrift stores. Same for the Sega Genesis where I’m at 145 games.

Had to organize some of my games in storage and counted 318 og Nintendo cartridges. I ended up ordering a few more on eBay just to pick up the ones I wanted but never found while hunting for them in flea markets and thrift stores. Same for the Sega Genesis where I’m at 145 games.
That’s fire. That moment the package you ordered online arrives in the mail. 🔥

My brother did that 25 years ago and got called for a travel. While it's a weird play, I feel like if your dribble comes down first before your foot it isn't a travel.

Got a job offer paying $40K more than I currently make, $20K sign-on bonus, 8-4, M-F, no weekends or holidays, working with a team of people I know and like.

Called to congratulate a coworker on her new role as director, which turned into her talking to the head administrator of the facility who knows me and wants me to fill the role as assistant director. Hence the offer.

So yeah, I'm alright.

Got a job offer paying $40K more than I currently make, $20K sign-on bonus, 8-4, M-F, no weekends or holidays, working with a team of people I know and like.

Called to congratulate a coworker on her new role as director, which turned into her talking to the head administrator of the facility who knows me and wants me to fill the role as assistant director. Hence the offer.

So yeah, I'm alright.
Oh. I didn’t mean anything mean in my post I just misunderstood what you were trying to say.

That’s fire. That moment the package you ordered online arrives in the mail. 🔥
I’m usually anxious because the mail gets trashed sometimes and I’ve have games come in stepped on, lol. Super relived when it’s clean and working though, pure relief :smokin

Man, they’re combining something I would’ve loved in my 20’s. I’m super washed now and get excited over new salad dressings :lol:

Friday night grub night. Went to one of my fave Indian spots in Hauppauge, Long Island called Clay Oven. Had Chicken Tikka Masala, cheese naan, beef pasanda(derived from the Urdu word pasand, meaning liking or preference. The meat is pounded into thin flat slices with mallets and the pasande are sometimes scored with a sharp knife). Although they were out of a lot of stuff since their delivery truck didn't come yesterday the dishes we were able to get hit the frikkin spot. For appetizer I had Chicken Manchurian
20220304_191302.jpg
20220304_190336.jpg
20220304_185853.jpg
20220304_185616.jpg
Screenshot_20220304-221640_Yelp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom